Are you looking for the best lead generation tools to grow your business?
Lead generation is more than just getting people to visit your site. It’s also about collecting their info so you can drive communication and turn casual traffic into loyal customers.
And just like any tough job, lead generation requires the right tools–even for professional marketers.
That’s why in this post, we’ll be sharing our top picks for tools that’ll help you nail every aspect of web-based lead generation. That way, you can choose which tools are suitable for your own company, and you’ll soon be generating more leads and making more sales.
And at the end of the post, we’ll also share the top 5 qualities you should be looking for in any lead generation software you choose.
What Is a Lead Generation Software/Tool?
Lead generation tools and software help you easily capture contact information from people interested in your company’s product or service. These are called “leads” and usually come from your website or other online sources.
The key to lead generation software is that leads are collected without any ongoing manual work from you. Essentially, these tools automate the process so you can focus on other areas of your business. Usually, this is done by offering a freebie (like a coupon, downloadable, or other enticing items) in exchange for an email address.
Lead generation tools will then collect the email address so you can follow up with your leads and begin the process to convert them into paying customers.
If you are struggling to collect leads, it’s time to bring in a new lead generation software… or past time to upgrade what you currently have. We’ve worked with loads of companies just like yours, and we’ve identified the key drivers of successful lead generation campaigns.
Why is this important? Well, you can focus on the things that really matter instead of wasting time trying to fix all of your lead generation problems yourself.
What Types of Lead Generation Software/Tools Are There?
Lead generation isn’t a “one size fits all” process. In fact, there are many different ways (and tools) to generate leads. They include:
- On-page Lead Generation: Drives leads directly from your website through optin forms and campaigns
- Email Marketing: Nurture those leads with campaigns to keep them engaged with your brand
- Email Address Finders: Connect with people who aren’t on your email list
- Prospecting and Outreach: Collect contact on anonymous visitors and reach out to potential leads
- Customer Relationship Management Tools: Connect and track leads throughout the sales funnel
- Sales Tools: Turn leads into paying customers while also staying in touch with existing customers
- Communication Tools: People love to chat and communicate. Use this to your business’ benefits to help generate leads
- Advertising Tools: Drive traffic to your site from places like social media and through paid ads
We know, it’s a lot. But you don’t have to use all of them to have a successful lead generation campaign.
It all comes down to the type of tools that make sense for you and the type of campaigns you want to run.
So, are you ready to get started? Let’s dive straight into our list.
Best Lead Generation Tools
Here’s a table of contents to help you navigate through this post:
- On-Page Lead Generation & Email Marketing
- Email Address Finders
- Prospecting and Outreach Tools
- CRM Tools
- Sales Tools
- Communication Tools
- Advertising Tools
- Other Lead Generation Software & Tools
That way, you can find what you’re looking for FAST.
Let’s start with the best tools for lead generation and email marketing.
On-Page Lead Generation and Email Marketing
You can’t beat on-page lead generation and email marketing for online lead generation.
If visitors are already looking at your website, they are already interested in your services or products. So, strike while they are on your site and collect that lead!
The stats show that most people welcome emails (even cold emails if they’re done right and follow the rules) from the companies they want to connect with.
That makes the combination of on-page lead generation and email marketing software the best lead generation duo. Here are some tools we recommend.
OptinMonster is the best lead generation tool that makes it easy to convert your visitors into leads and customers.
It doesn’t matter what kind of website you run and what kind of leads you’re looking for. OptinMonster comes with the right solution for building campaigns to collect quality leads for your unique needs.
OptinMonster gives you the creative control to create eye-catching on-site lead generation campaigns like popups, slide-in windows, and gamified spin-to-win wheels. Even better? You can do it with a beginner-friendly and easy-to-use builder.
Plus, OptinMonster’s powerful personalization and targeting display rules put your campaigns in front of the right people at the right time.
- Reduce cart abandonment: Offer abandoning visitors a custom-tailored offer before they leave your site with Exit-Intent® Technology.
- Increase conversions and sales: Create upsell, downsell, and cross-sell offers to boost your customers’ average order value (AOV).
- Show targeted promotions: Show free shipping bars, share discount codes, promote flash sales, and more based on referral source, geo-location, previous on-site behavior, user’s device, etc.
- Targeted offers: Use what you already know about your visitors to run OnSite Retargeting® campaigns and improve conversions.
- Grow your email list: Integrate with your favorite email marketing, content management, and CRM platforms to automate your business.
Pricing: OptinMonster pricing starts at $9/month for our Basic plan, $19/month for Plus, $29/month for Pro (our most popular plan), and $49/month for Growth.
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
TrustPulse is the market’s best social proof notification plugin.
Wait, social proof? Weren’t we talking about lead generation? Yes. But without trust, you will never collect leads. Social proof builds that trust.
In fact, adding social proof notifications is one of the most effective lead generation marketing tactics requiring the least amount of effort. TrustPulse will show notifications of activities taken by real people on your site, like viewing or buying products, signing up for newsletters, and more.
By displaying actual activity from real people, you will build trust with visitors.
- Real-time event tracking
- Smart targeting to boost conversions using advanced targeting rules and timing control
- Flexible design options to match your site’s branding
- Actionable analytics to get the stats you need to boost conversions
- Easy setup on any website with no coding needed
Pricing: The pricing plans start at $5/month for up to 2,500 sessions!
SeedProd is the best landing page builder on the market. Create beautiful landing pages using only a drag and drop builder (and no coding) in only a few minutes.
With a beginner-friendly drag and drop builder, you can create various pages for your site. Whether it’s for sales, maintenance, webinar, or optin campaigns, SeedProd has your back. But, with 150+ landing page templates, you don’t even need to worry about designing responsive and mobile-ready pages. All the hard work is already done for you.
SeedProd strong arms the conversion game by integrating with many email service providers and protecting your pages from spam, bots, and other fraudulent entries.
- Edit content in real-time and preview your website exactly as your visitors would with its live preview
- Put your website into coming soon, 404, or maintenance mode and go live whenever you’re ready, all with one click
- Compatible with any WordPress theme and helps you ensure your website matches your branding
Pricing: SeedProd’s yearly pricing starts at $39.50 for their Basic package, $89.55 for their Plus package, and $159.60 for their Pro package.
WPForms is an easy-to-use form builder that adds simple lead generation forms to your website.
With 300+ pre-built templates, you can get the proper form on your site in just a few clicks.
While forms are limited in targeting rules as opposed to tools like OptinMonster’s popups, they are still an excellent and reliable way to generate leads.
- Drag and drop builder to make customization easy
- Mobile-friendly forms let you collect leads from any type of visitor
- Instant notifications allow you quickly respond to leads
- Smart conditional logic guides you through creating high-performing forms
Pricing: WPForm’s yearly pricing starts at $39.50 for their Basic package, $99.50 for their Plus package, $199.50 for their Pro package, and $299.50 for their Elite package.
If you have a more extensive contact list or simply prefer a MailChimp alternative, try Constant Contact. It’s a fantastic email marketing platform that will help you stay connected with your leads.
Constant Contact has an incredibly easy-to-use and lightweight interface. And, as one of the largest email marketing services globally, Constant Contact can offer great deliverability rates.
Their drag and drop editor and email newsletter templates give your emails a polished and professional look, impressing your leads.
- Integrates with other lead generating tools, so you start emailing leads right away
- Marketing automation sends pre-designed emails to increase engagement and drive sales
- Easy-to-read reports track email success in real-time
- Simple contact management tools give you the power to sort, add, and manage your email contacts
Pricing: Constant Contact’s email marketing pricing ranges from $20/month for Email to $45/month for Email Plus. They do offer a free trial.
Sendinblue is a complete marketing automation platform that combines both email marketing services and SMS messages. In addition, they offer a drag & drop builder that you can use to create highly-engaging emails, build automated workflows, and segment users.
Sendinblue can be your home for almost anything email marketing. From automation, segmentation, and email design tools, Sendinblue has it all.
It also offers builders for Facebook ads, landing pages, and signup forms.
- Customizable dashboard based on your business
- All-in-one marketing suite
- Email heat maps so you can visualize how your contacts engage with your email
- A/B testing so you can test different emails to see which resonates best with your contacts
Pricing: Sendinblue does offer a free plan for unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day. Their paid plans range from $25/month for their Lite package to $65/month for the Premium package.
Once you’ve chosen your email marketing tool, make sure to check out our email marketing guide to get started with email lead generation.
Email Address Finders
Sometimes you’re going to need to connect with people who aren’t on your email list. That means finding their email address and contact details. This next batch of tools will help with that.
If you want to do a quick email search, Hunter is a valuable tool. Just type in the domain, and it’ll find the email address pattern.
Hunter also includes a confidence rating, so you know if the email is likely to be correct.
That makes Hunter one of the best email finder tools on the market.
- Email verifier checks the validity of any professional email address in bulk
- Browser and Google Sheets extensions
- Gmail integration to send cold email campaigns
Pricing: Hunter’s pricing depends on the number of requests you make. It’s free for up to 25 searches and 50 verifications per month. Paid plans start at $49/month and range to $399/month for the Enterprise plan.
AeroLeads provides a Google Chrome extension to help you search various professional websites like LinkedIn for sales leads.
All you have to do is add a name and company to your AeroLeads account. The tool will then find their business email addresses and other contact details.
AeroLeads will add these leads to your email marketing lists, so you can start working on those leads right away.
- Chrome extension makes searching simple
- Export data to a CSV file or transfer to email marketing tools
- Verified business emails also come with job titles, company, website, location, and LinkedIn URL
Pricing: AeroLeads offers a limited free plan to help you get going. Their lowest tier is Take Off, which is $49/month for 1,200 records. After that, plans go up to Enterprise, priced by special quote.
Voila Norbert promises to help you find and verify email addresses to help you do everything from collecting leads to building business relationships.
You can search in bulk for prospects with a CSV file. The tool also integrates with a wide range of CRM software to make storing and sorting email lists effortless.
All things considered, it’s a solid lead generation tool.
- Collect verified emails to lower the amount of bounced emails
- Removes duplicate email addresses, invalid formats, and bad domains
- Provides additional details about each contact like job roles and social media profiles
Pricing: Voila Norbert’s pricing ranges from their Valet package at $49/month for 1,000 leads up to their Counselor package at $499/month for 50,000 leads with a few options in between.
Prospecting and Outreach Tools
Want to turn more of those contacts into leads and sales? These (mostly) automated lead generation tools will help with that process.
10. D&B Hoovers
D&B Hoovers claims to have the world’s most comprehensive business database. You can use it to build targeted lists of new prospects.
Hoovers’ database includes company information to help you have more relevant conversations with those prospects. That aids you in turning more prospects into leads and sales.
This information can help guide your marketing decisions to deliver more relevant communication with your leads.
- Filter prospects to engage the most promising leads
- Send leads directly to your CRM tools
- Real-time trigger alerts
- Dynamic lists constantly update your contacts, so you always have valid contact information
Pricing: You can try Hoovers for free though you’ll need to contact their sales team for more pricing information.
Datanyze focuses exclusively on B2B contacts. With their Google Chrome extension, you can get a plethora of contact information, including email, direct dial, and mobile numbers, all without leaving your browser.
Then, you can export those to your CRM software for management and follow-up.
You can use Datanyze stress-free as they promise refunds for any inaccuracies within their database.
- CCPA and GDPR compliant
- Target specific industries for B2B leads
- Capture contact information while you browse business websites and LinkedIn
- Icebreakers help you start meaningful conversations
Pricing: You can start with a free demo of their software. After that, you’ll need to contact their sales team for a pricing plan.
Sometimes you can miss out on good sales leads because you don’t know everyone who visits your site.
You’ll also receive contact data of key contacts that match your target profile to help continue to grow your leads list.
- Uncovers the identity of anonymous website visitors and turns them into leads
- Provides full contact information, including business names, identities of key decision-makers, and more
- Integrates with many of the top CRMs
Pricing: You can begin with a free trial of Lead Forensics. After that, you’ll need to work with their sales team to get a package and pricing plan that’s right for your business.
Know the market you want to target? Just tell Growbots, and it will choose your best prospects from a database of more than 200 million contacts separated by industry.
With Growbots, you can quickly contact the right decision-makers and follow up automatically.
Growbots also includes testing so you can check which approaches are most effective.
- Access to over 100 million contacts
- Only pay for the leads that fit your business
- Self-updating database
- Email marketing capabilities, including automation
Pricing: Growbots’ pricing starts at $49/month for their Outreach plan and goes up to $199/month for the All-in-One package.
You can’t do a roundup of lead generation software without including tools for customer relationship management (CRM). These tools help you connect and keep track of prospects and sales leads throughout the sales pipeline. Here are our picks.
Overloop is a CRM with a special focus on email address prospecting, conversations, pipelines, and workflows.
A drag and drop dashboard helps you see all of your pipelines at a glance, giving you an excellent business overview.
Overloop’s automation is also built on a visual dashboard, so you can put your sales prospecting on autopilot. Best of all, it integrates with a range of services to get contact information automatically.
- Find email addresses either individually or in bulk
- Turn these emails into cold emails, all in the same tool
- Track email campaigns with in-depth data
- Automated workflows reduce repetitive tasks
Pricing: Overloop is free to start as a CRM. Starting with email automation and tracking is $70/month. Email finder credits start at $39/month for 250 credits, ranging to $299/month for 10,000 credits.
HubSpot is one of the world’s top CRMs available. While they offer a wide variety of tools, one of the top uses of HubSpot is its email marketing services.
With HubSpot, you can create stunning conversion-ready emails while also learning from valuable insights and reports into how your emails perform with your customers.
HubSpot can be one of your best assets when it comes to sales and marketing.
- Easy-to-use platform
- Separate hubs let your focus on the areas your business needs, all in one tool
- Live chat functionality
- Email template, scheduling, tracking, and engagement tools
Pricing: HubSpot offers a free CRM with valuable tools. Their paid plans are for their marketing, sales, customer service, CMS, and operations hubs, which start at $45/month.
Pardot is a well-known lead generation tool that helps you manage and qualify sales leads. By qualifying leads, you can rest assured that you’re always talking to the best leads.
Pardot includes fine-grained segmentation and marketing automation for better communication with your future customers.
There are also tools within Pardot to help you with landing page design, embedding forms, and email management.
- Lead nurturing and qualification tools help you find the best potential customers
- Detailed data that lets you customize the user experience
- Separate tools based on industry
Pricing: Pardot’s pricing ranges from $1,250/month for their Growth plan, $2,500 for their Plus plan, and $4,000 for their Advanced package.
In addition to its own built-in CRM, SharpSpring integrates with all the top CRM lead management tools. That allows you to manage lead data across multiple platforms.
SharpSpring includes custom deal stages, a helpful pipeline overview, and other marketing strategy tools.
- Marketing and email automation all in one tool
- Integration with many of the top marketing apps and tools
- Detailed analytics on every interaction with your leads
Pricing: For small businesses, SharpSpring’s pricing ranges from $399/month for 1,000 contacts, $899/month for 10,000 contacts, and $1,299/month for 20,000 contacts.
Keap helps you keep your customers’ information and conversations neatly organized all in one place.
From lead capture to emails to invoicing, Keap makes many of your essential business tasks easier to handle.
Like other CRMs, Keap also has automation tools to help you streamline marketing and lead generation efforts.
- Desktop and mobile apps so you can stay connected on the go
- Marketing automation to nurture your leads
- Migration tools to make importing your data from email providers fast and straightforward
- Includes a business phone line that works on your existing iPhone and Android phones (US and Canada only)
Pricing: Keap’s pricing starts at $79/month for the Lite plan, $169/month for the Pro plan, and $199/month for the Max plan.
Adobe Marketo Engage uses behavior tracking to help you identify prime customers for engagement.
With a cross-channel engagement feature, you can coordinate 1 to 1 communication with your leads across online and offline platforms.
Plus, Adobe Marketo Engage personalizes the user experience on your site, even for anonymous users. This helps you attract more leads and improve the quality of sales leads.
- Marketing Automation rules to engage and attract more leads
- Revenue tracking to track different marketing channels impact your bottom line
- Works across different teams so other departments can help foster and grow your leads and sales
Pricing: Marketo has different pricing and packaging plans. You’ll need to contact their sales department for more details on monthly costs, as pricing varies based on your database size.
Nimble focuses on the relationship side of your business. Plus, it works in your Outlook and Gmail inboxes and across many other sites across the web.
This tool pulls in information from many online sources, so you always have the latest data on potential leads.
Nimble makes it easy to identify and nurture key contacts without doing any data entry.
- Take bulk actions across multiple leads to save you time
- Bring all of your contacts and leads from across your company into one easy-to-use platform
- List segmentation to organize contacts
Pricing: Nimble is $19/month per user with some ala carte upgrades available.
Looking for another simple piece of lead generation software? OnePageCRM grabs leads from Gmail, social media sites, and business networking sites to integrate them into your CRM.
This software focuses on “next action sales,” so making sales is as simple as checking off your to-do list.
OnePageCRM is a super simple and efficient CRM, so you only focus on the actions that drive leads and sales.
- Email management features, so you keep everything in one place
- Lead Clipper feature grabs leads from any website with one click
- Drag and drop sales pipeline management
- Integrates with a variety of programs like Google, Chrome, Zapier, Dropbox, and more
Pricing: OnePageCRM is $9.95/month for a Professional account and $19.95/month for a Business account.
Sales Lead Generation Tools
For businesses, the goal of using lead generation tools is turning those leads into sales. And since the best source of repeat business is existing customers, it makes sense to use tools that both make sales and nurture your customers. So here are some tools to help with sales lead generation.
Salesforce is among the world’s top sales and lead management software that focuses on the work smarter, not harder mantra.
With tools to help you manage sales leads, customers, sales teams, and more, Salesforce is a perfect sales lead generation tool.
Plus, it integrates with a wide range of sales and marketing software to help businesses sell more and deliver better customer service.
- Separate tools specific to your industry to give you an edge over your competition
- Support functions like a customized help center, chatbots, and field service tracking
- Guided setup to get you on the platform in minutes
- Multi-device support so you can work your business on the go
Pricing: Salesforce’s pricing for Small Business Solutions ranges from $25/month per user to $1,250/month for up to 10,000 contacts, with a few options in between depending on your company’s needs.
23. HubSpot Sales
While we already talked about HubSpot earlier on in this post, we need to highlight their Sales Hub in particular.
Sales is part of HubSpot’s suite of tools for small businesses. It helps you save time on generating new sales leads with a sales CRM, engagement tools, quote functionality, and more.
HubSpot Sales includes tools and templates for email outreach and follow-up, so you can interact more efficiently with prospective customers.
- Integration with over 940 tools in the HubSpot App Marketplace
- Meeting scheduler keeps your calendar organized
- Live chat to easily connect with your leads
- Free plan to get you started
Pricing: HubSpot Sales has a free plan with some limited functions. Paid plans start at $45/month for their Starter plan, $450/month for their Professional program, and $1,200/month for their Enterprise plan.
To the surprise of no one, professional networking site LinkedIn has vast amounts of company information in its databases. You can gain access to that info via LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
This lead generation and sales tool gives you the necessary knowledge to reach and engage the right people.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator also provides advanced lead searches, recommendations, CRM integrations, and sales updates.
- LinkedIn InMail Messages access
- Access to LinkedIn subscription features like Job Seeker and LinkedIn Learning access
- Customized lead suggestions
- Integrate with other sales tools
Pricing: LinkedIn Sales Navigator’s pricing ranges from $79.99/month to $108.99/month. Enterprises with more extensive needs can contact their sales team for custom quotes.
Pipedrive prides itself on simplicity, and it really is easy to use.
This piece of automatic lead generation software tracks all interactions with leads easily. Then you can see all the data in one unified dashboard whenever you check in.
It also makes it easy to know what action to take next.
- Design sales pipelines from scratch or by using one of Pipedrive’s templates
- Coaching to help you meet your sales targets and goals
- Security dashboard so you can monitor how, when, where, and by whom your company data is being accessed
- Integrates with over 250 other tools
Pricing: Pipedrive’s Essential plan is $12.50/month, with the Advanced package being $24.90/month. Their Professional level is $49.90/month.
It’s a bit of a cliche, but it really rings true, especially in business: Communication is key. Simply talking to people who land on your site can help you win them as customers.
Of course, that applies to sales leads, too. This next batch of lead generation software tools will help with communication.
First, let’s look at a few live chat tools.
Drift helps you deliver helpful and personal service to customers by conversing with them.
This tool runs off the cornerstones of “Conversational Marketing” and “Conversational Sales.”
Drift allows you to talk with your website visitors instead of just asking them to fill out forms and wait for follow-ups.
- Integration with other sales and marketing platforms that personalize each person’s experience based on their history with your business
- Chatbot to qualify and guide your leads
- Eliminate back and forth communication with leads and connect with them in real-time on your website
Pricing: Drift has a free version to get started. To get pricing, you will need to speak with a sales agent.
Need a modern messaging service to fully engage site visitors? Intercom could be the answer.
A messenger app connects you with your customers to give them higher satisfaction and loyalty to your business.
Bots, live chat, and other communication-based apps within Intercom are available to help your leads and customers whenever they need.
- Self-service chat and help features to free up your time without sacrificing customer service
- Connects with 300+ other tools so you can talk with confidence
- Collects information from customers so you can follow up later
Pricing: Intercom starts at $67/month for their Starter plan for small businesses. Otherwise, pricing is based on the number of employees on your plan and the number of site visitors.
CallPage generates more phone call-based leads for your business.
Using a button on your website, potential leads will enter their phone number. Then, within 28 seconds, they will receive an automatic callback, no matter where they’re located. Of course, you can set business hours, so you’ll only receive calls then.
With lead qualification and sales, speed is key with communication. CallPage helps you bridge that gap.
- Targeting rules, so the callback button only appears when leads are the hottest
- Fully customizable popups
- Call analytics dashboard to give you insight into your calls
Pricing: CallPage’s Basic plan is free, covering 15 leads a month. From there, it’s $159/month for their Professional plan and $379/month for their Premium package.
If you want leads from promoting your business, you need the right lead generation software to advertise your products and services. That is unless you drive organic traffic with SEO, of course. In addition to using social ads on social media, here are some more lead generation services to try.
9. Google Ads
Google Ads puts ads in front of people when they search for related terms.
That way, your ads are relevant and will increase people’s chances to visit your website or call your business.
One great feature is that setting up campaigns is free. You only pay for advertising when people click your ad.
- Customizable copy based on your advertising and marketing goals
- Reach a broad audience of relevant potential leads
- Select where your ad appears, so you only reach your target audience
Pricing: Google Ads lets you set up your own budget and remains a flexible option in terms of pricing.
AdRoll puts your business in front of the eyes of potential leads as they browse the web, use social media, and look at their inboxes.
This lead generation tool combines the power of display ads, social ads, and email to effectively promote your business. It includes automation and rich insights so you can tweak campaigns for more growth.
- Audience targeting rules make sure your ads are being placed in front of the best quality leads for your business
- Compliant with worldwide privacy requirements
- Insights on your campaigns so you can tweak them if needed
Pricing: AdRoll’s Starter plan is free. To remove AdRoll branding and unlock all features, you’ll need to upgrade to the Growth plan, which starts a $19/month.
Hootsuite’s AdEspresso is an optimization tool for Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads.
With this lead generation advertising tool, you can create and test multiple ad variants with only a few clicks.
You can also run ads with various audiences and measure what’s most effective with in-depth analytics.
- Create and manage all your ads with one dashboard
- Optimize your campaigns using daily in-app tips
- AdEspresso University offers courses and live webinars to learn more about marketing and campaigns
Pricing: AdEspresso starts at $49/month for their Starter Plan and goes up to $259/month for Enterprise. This is just the fee to use their platform. Any money spent on ads will be billed by the individual platforms.
Other Lead Generation Software
Finally, let’s complete our roundup with a few other lead generation tools.
RafflePress is not your typical lead generation tool; it’s actually a viral giveaway plugin for WordPress.
So, why is it here?
Online contests and giveaways are some of the quickest and easiest ways to increase traffic to your website, grow your email list, and boost engagement. Sure sounds like a fantastic lead generation tool to us!
- Create different entry options for all major social networks
- Drag and drop giveaway builder
- Marketing and CRM integrations
- Success tracking and retargeting
- Fraud protection
Pricing: RafflePress pricing is only $39.20/month to get started. From there, prices go up depending on your specific needs. For example, the Pro package is $79.20, the Growth package is $159.20, and the Ultimate package is $359.20.
Word of mouth is a powerful lead generation tool, and humans love to share what they love.
Extole harnesses that by turning your best customers into loyal advocates.
When your advocates share your business, your site will see more traffic that converts. Plus, since their friends referred them, these new customers are likely to be just as loyal.
- Complete creative control over all content you create with this tool
- If you have a physical location, you can use the platform with their site-to-store capabilities
- Launch a rewards campaign to award your strongest advocates
Pricing: You can request a demo to see how Extole works. From there, you’ll need to contact their sales team for more pricing information.
ReferralCandy helps eCommerce stores generate leads and sales by offering customers discounts for referring new business.
You can easily customize a referral program for your business and collect data on how well the program is working.
ReferralCandy also integrates with other marketing tools to track referral traffic, retarget leads, and send newsletters.
- Fraud detection to protect your program and increase your ROI
- Automated rewards payouts
- Customizable rewards options
Pricing: ReferralCandy gives you a free 30-day trial to get started. After that, it costs $49/month plus commission to continue.
If you’re wondering what Zapier’s doing on a list of lead generation software, the answer’s simple. Zapier’s here because it lets you connect multiple business services, including some lead generation software in our roundup.
In fact, they have an OptinMonster lead trigger that makes it super easy to connect OptinMonster, the #1 conversion software in the world, with the other business services you use.
- Connect different software and tools to automate your workflow
- Simple connections make automating your workflow easy
- Works with over 3,000 apps
- Pre-made templates make connecting tasks a breeze
Pricing: Zapier has a wide range of pricing. They have a free version to help get you started. From there, you’ll pay only $19.99/month for the Starter plan. After that, prices scale up to $599/month for the Company plan with a few options in between.
That’s it! 35 of the best lead generation tools to get your list popping, conversions increasing, and your sales soaring.
Before wrapping up, we wanted to quickly give you some tips on how to choose the best lead generation tool for YOUR unique needs:
What to Look for in a Lead Generation Tool
There is no shortage of tools for lead generation. So, how do you decide?
Here’s are the qualities you should look for in a lead generation tool:
- Easy To Use: The important thing here is not only that the software is easy but that every person in your organization knows how to use it. Otherwise, it’s just another piece of hardware sitting unused.
- Accessibility: The best lead generation solutions are cloud-based, meaning you have access to your lead generation campaigns and data through any internet connection. This makes it easier for the entire organization to get involved with lead generation.
- Affordability: No one wants to spend money on something they’re not sure will work for them. You also don’t want to overspend on a solution that doesn’t give you all of the tools you need.
- Solid Support: Make sure that any issues you run into are dealt with quickly and professionally. There’s nothing worse than spending money on a tool and then having it go unused because there’s no support when questions arise.
- Targets Your Ideal Audience: You need to make sure that your software lets you reach the people you want to reach with your lead generation campaigns.
And that’s all for today! These have been 35 of the best lead generation tools on the market.
If you enjoyed this post, you’d find these articles helpful:
- How to Automate Lead Generation in 3 EASY Steps (Step by Step)
- What is a Lead Magnet? 69 Effective Ideas & Examples to Use
- How to Generate More Leads From Your Website: 9 Expert Tips
Ready to start generating more targeted leads today? Get started with OptinMonster today.