Are you looking for the best lead generation tools to grow your business?
Lead generation is more than just getting people to visit your site. It’s also about collecting their information so you can drive communication and turn casual traffic into loyal customers.
And just like any tough job, lead generation requires the right tools, even for professional marketers.
In this post, we’ll share our top picks for the best lead generational tools to help you nail every aspect of web-based lead generation. That way, you can choose which tools suit your company, and you’ll soon be generating more leads and making more sales.
Here’s a table of contents to help you find your way around:
- What Is a Lead Generation Tool?
- Why You Need Lead Generation Tools
- What Types of Lead Generation Tools and Software Are There?
- What to Look for in a Lead Generation Tool
- Best Lead Generation Tools
What Is a Lead Generation Tool?
A lead generation tool is a software solution that automatically identifies, captures, and stores qualified leads.
Also known as lead generators, lead generation tools create a pool of potential customers that can turn into paying customers via retargeting.
Why You Need Lead Generation Tools
Lead generation tools and software help you easily capture contact information from people interested in your company’s product or service. These are called “leads” and usually come from your website or other online sources.
The key to lead generation software is that leads are collected without any ongoing manual work from you. Essentially, these tools automate the process so you can focus on other areas of your business. Usually, this is done by offering lead magnets (like a coupon, downloadable, or other enticing items) in exchange for an email address.
Leads generation tools will then collect the email address so you can follow up with your leads and convert them into paying customers.
Lead generation can be a pain for many, so investing in a lead generation tool or critically evaluating your existing lead-gen setup is important.
We’ve worked with numerous companies and identified the key drivers of successful lead generation campaigns. Based on the data and information we’ve gathered over the years, we have curated a list of the best lead generation tools. You can choose the one that best fits your needs.
What Types of Lead Generation Tools and Software Are There?
Lead generation isn’t a “one size fits all” process. There are many different ways (and tools) to generate leads. They include:
- On-page Lead Generation: Drives leads directly from your website through optin forms and campaigns
- Email Marketing: Nurture those leads with campaigns to keep them engaged with your brand
- Email Address Finders: Connect with people who aren’t on your email list
- Prospecting and Outreach: Collect contact on anonymous visitors and reach out to potential leads
- Customer Relationship Management Tools: Connect and track leads throughout the sales funnel
- Sales Tools: Turn leads into paying customers while also staying in touch with existing customers
- Communication Tools: People love to chat and communicate. Use this to your business’ benefit to help generate leads
- Advertising Tools: Drive traffic to your site from places like social media and through paid ads
We know it’s a lot. But you don’t have to use all of them to have a successful lead generation campaign.
It all comes down to the tools that make sense for you and the type of campaigns you want to run.
Before we get to the list, we wanted to quickly give you some tips on how to choose the best lead generation tool for your unique needs:
What to Look for in a Lead Generation Tool
There is no shortage of tools for lead generation. So, how do you decide?
Here are the qualities you should look for in a lead generation tool:
- Easy To Use: The important thing here is that the lead generation tool is easy and that every person in your organization knows how to use it. Otherwise, it’s just another piece of software sitting unused.
- Accessibility: The best lead generation tools are cloud-based, meaning you can access your lead generation campaigns and data through any internet connection. This makes it easier for the entire organization to get involved with lead generation.
- Affordability: No one wants to spend money on something they’re not sure will work for them. You also don’t want to overspend on a solution that doesn’t give you all of the lead generation tools you need.
- Solid Support: Make sure that any issues you run into are dealt with quickly and professionally. There’s nothing worse than spending money on a tool and then having it go unused because there’s no support when questions arise.
- Targets Your Ideal Audience: You need to ensure that your software lets you reach the people you want to reach with your lead generation campaigns.
So, are you ready to get started? Let’s dive straight into our list.
Best Lead Generation Tools
Here’s a table of contents to help you navigate through this post:
- On-Page Lead Generation Tools & Email Marketing
- Email Address Finders
- Prospecting and Outreach Tools
- CRM Tools
- Sales Lead Generation Tools
- Communication Tools
- Advertising Tools
- Other Lead Generation Software & Tools
That way, you can find what you’re looking for FAST.
Let’s start with the best tools for lead generation and email marketing.
On-Page Lead Generation Tools and Email Marketing
You can’t beat on-page lead generation and email marketing for online lead generation.
If visitors are already looking at your website, they’re already interested in your services or products. So, strike while they’re on your site and collect that lead!
The stats show that most people welcome emails (even cold emails if they’re done right and follow the rules) from the companies they admire.
That makes the combination of on-page lead generation and email marketing software the best lead generation duo. Here are some tools we recommend.
OptinMonster is the best lead generation tool that makes it easy to convert your visitors into leads and customers.
It doesn’t matter what kind of website you run and what kind of leads you want. OptinMonster comes with the right solution for building campaigns to collect quality leads for your unique needs.
OptinMonster gives you the creative control to create eye-catching on-site lead generation campaigns like popups, slide-in windows, and gamified spin-to-win wheels. Even better? You can do it with a beginner-friendly and easy-to-use builder.
OptinMonster’s powerful personalization and targeting display rules put your campaigns in front of the right people at the right time.
In fact, OptinMonster is how AtHoc increased sales qualified leads by 141% and how SnackNation adds 1200 segmented leads every week.
- Reduce cart abandonment: Offer abandoning visitors a custom-tailored offer before they leave your site with Exit-Intent® Technology.
- Increase conversions and sales: Create upsell, downsell, and cross-sell offers to boost your customers’ average order value (AOV).
- Show targeted promotions: Show free shipping bars, share discount codes, promote flash sales, and more based on referral source, geo-location, previous on-site behavior, user’s device, and more.
- Targeted offers: Use what you already know about your visitors to run OnSite Retargeting® campaigns and improve conversions.
- Grow your email list: Integrate Optinmonster with your favorite email marketing, content management, and CRM platforms to automate your business.
Pricing: OptinMonster pricing starts at $9/month for our Basic plan, $19/month for Plus, $29/month for Pro (our most popular plan), and $49/month for Growth.
TrustPulse is the market’s best social proof notification plugin.
Wait, social proof? Weren’t we talking about lead generation? Yes. But without trust, you’ll never collect leads. Social proof builds that trust.
In fact, adding social proof notifications is one of the most effective lead generation marketing tactics requiring the least amount of effort. TrustPulse will show notifications of activities taken by real people on your site, like viewing or buying products, signing up for newsletters, and more.
You’ll build trust with visitors by displaying actual activity from real people.
- Real-time event tracking
- Smart targeting to boost conversions using advanced targeting rules and timing control
- Flexible design options to match your site’s branding
- Actionable analytics to get the stats you need to increase conversions
- Easy setup on any website with no coding needed
Pricing: The pricing plans start at $5/month for up to 2,500 sessions!
SeedProd makes the list of lead generation tools because it’s the #1 landing page builder for WordPress.
SeedProd comes with a beginner-friendly drag-and-drop builder which can create beautiful landing pages for your site to capture leads. Whether it’s for sales, maintenance, webinar, or optin campaigns, SeedProd has your back. With 150+ landing page templates, you don’t even need to worry about designing responsive and mobile-ready pages. All the hard work is already done for you.
SeedProd strong-arms the conversion game by integrating with many email service providers and protecting your pages from spam, bots, and other fraudulent entries.
- Edit content in real-time and preview your website exactly as your visitors would with its live preview
- Put your website into coming soon, 404, or maintenance mode and go live whenever you’re ready, all with one click
- Compatible with any WordPress theme and helps you ensure your website matches your branding
Pricing: SeedProd’s yearly pricing starts at $39.50 for the Basic package, $89.55 for the Plus package, and $159.60 for the Pro package.
WPForms is an easy-to-use form builder that adds simple lead-generation forms to your website.
With 300+ pre-built templates, you can get the proper form on your site in just a few clicks.
While forms are limited in targeting rules as opposed to tools like OptinMonster’s popups, they’re still an excellent and reliable lead generation tool.
- Drag-and-drop builder to make customization easy
- Mobile-friendly forms let you collect leads from any visitor
- Instant notifications allow you quickly respond to leads
- Smart conditional logic guides you through creating high-performing forms
Pricing: WPForm’s yearly pricing starts at $49.50 for the Basic package, $99.50 for the Plus package, $199.50 for the Pro package, and $299.50 for the Elite package.
5. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a lead generation plugin that helps you grow your email list and increase conversions on your website. It’s a powerful plugin for WordPress that offers a range of features to help you capture leads and build your email list.
- A variety of opt-in forms, including 2-step opt-ins, lightbox forms, and slide-in forms
- Lead groups, which allow you to segment your list based on specific criteria
- A/B testing
- Dynamic text replacement
- A lead shortcode that lets you add opt-in forms anywhere on your site
Pricing: You can purchase Thrive Leads individually for $99/year. Thrive Leads is also available as part of the Thrive Suite for $299/year for use on up to 5 sites. The Thrive Suite includes 9 WordPress plugins you can use to build your online business.
6. Constant Contact
If you have a more extensive contact list or prefer a MailChimp alternative, try Constant Contact. It’s a fantastic email marketing platform that will help you stay connected with your leads.
Constant Contact has an incredibly easy-to-use and lightweight interface. And as one of the largest email marketing services globally, Constant Contact can offer great deliverability rates.
Their drag-and-drop editor and email newsletter templates give your emails a polished and professional look, impressing your leads.
- Integrates with other lead generating tools, so you start emailing leads right away
- Marketing automation sends pre-designed emails to increase engagement and drive sales
- Easy-to-read reports track email success in real-time
- Simple contact management tools give you the power to sort, add, and manage your email contacts
Pricing: Constant Contact’s email marketing pricing ranges from $20/month for Email to $45/month for Email Plus. They do offer a free trial.
Sendinblue is a complete marketing automation platform that combines email marketing services and SMS messages. In addition, they offer a drag & drop builder that you can use to create highly-engaging emails, build automated workflows, and segment users.
Sendinblue can be your home for almost anything email marketing. From automation, segmentation, and email design tools, Sendinblue has it all.
It also offers builders for Facebook ads, landing pages, and signup forms.
- Customizable dashboard based on your business
- All-in-one marketing suite
- Email heat maps so you can visualize how your contacts engage with your email
- A/B testing so you can test different emails to see which resonates best with your contacts
Pricing: Sendinblue offers a free plan for unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails daily. Their paid plans range from $25/month for their Lite package to $65/month for the Premium package.
Once you’ve chosen your email marketing tool, check out our email marketing guide to get started with email lead generation.
Email Address Finders
Sometimes you need to connect with people who aren’t on your email list. That means finding their email address and contact details. This next batch of tools will help with that.
If you want to do a quick email search, Hunter is a valuable tool. Just type in the domain, and it’ll find the email address pattern.
Hunter also includes a confidence rating so you know if the email is likely to be correct.
That makes Hunter one of the best email finder tools on the market.
- Email verifier checks the validity of any professional email address in bulk
- Browser and Google Sheets extensions
- Gmail integration to send cold email campaigns
Pricing: Hunter’s pricing depends on the number of requests you make. It’s free for up to 25 searches and 50 verifications per month. Paid plans start at $49/month and range to $399/month for the Enterprise plan.
AeroLeads provides a Google Chrome extension to help you search various professional websites like LinkedIn for sales leads.
All you have to do is add a name and company to your AeroLeads account. The tool will then find their business email addresses and other contact details.
AeroLeads will add these leads to your email marketing lists, so you can start working on those leads right away.
- Chrome extension makes searching simple
- Export data to a CSV file or transfer to email marketing tools
- Verified business emails also come with job titles, company, website, location, and LinkedIn URL
Pricing: AeroLeads offers a limited free plan to help you get going. Their lowest tier is Take Off, which is $49/month for 2000 records. After that, plans go up to Enterprise, priced by special quote.
10. Voila Norbert
Voila Norbert promises to help you find and verify email addresses to help you do everything from collecting leads to building business relationships.
You can search in bulk for prospects with a CSV file. The tool integrates with various CRM software to make storing and sorting email lists effortless.
It’s a solid lead generation tool.
- Collect verified emails to lower the amount of bounced emails
- Removes duplicate email addresses, invalid formats, and bad domains
- Provides additional details about each contact, like job roles and social media profiles
Pricing: Voila Norbert’s pricing ranges from their Valet package at $49/month for 1,000 leads up to their Counselor package at $499/month for 50,000 leads, with a few options in between.
Prospecting and Outreach Tools
Want to turn more of those contacts into leads and sales? These (mostly) automated lead gen tools will help with that process.
11. D&B Hoovers
D&B Hoovers claims to have the world’s most comprehensive business database. You can use it to build targeted leads of new prospects.
Hoovers’ database includes company information to help you have more relevant conversations with those prospects. That aids you in turning more prospects into leads and sales.
This information can help guide your marketing decisions to deliver more relevant communication with your leads.
- Filter prospects to engage the most promising leads
- Send leads directly to your CRM tools
- Real-time trigger alerts
- Dynamic lists constantly update your contacts, so you always have valid contact information
Pricing: You can try Hoovers for free though you’ll need to contact their sales team for more pricing information.
Datanyze is another popular and easy-to-use B2B lead generation tool. With their Google Chrome extension, you can get a plethora of contact information, including email, direct dial, and mobile numbers, all without leaving your browser.
Then, you can export those to your CRM software for management and follow up.
You can use Datanyze stress-free as they promise refunds for any inaccuracies within their database.
- CCPA and GDPR compliant
- Target specific industries for B2B leads
- Capture contact information while you browse business websites and LinkedIn
- Icebreakers help you start meaningful conversations
Pricing: You can start with a free demo of their software. After that, you’ll need to contact their sales team for a pricing plan.
13. Lead Forensics
Sometimes you can miss out on good sales leads because you don’t know everyone who visits your site.
Lead Forensics aims to solve that problem by getting contact details for anonymous website visitors. You can also use lead scoring to spend time on those most likely to convert.
You’ll also receive contact data of key contacts that match your target profile to help continue to grow your leads list.
- Uncovers the identity of anonymous website visitors and turns them into leads
- Provides complete contact information, including business names, identities of key decision-makers, and more
- Integrates with many of the top CRMs
Pricing: You can begin with a free trial of Lead Forensics. After that, you’ll need to work with their sales team to get the right package and pricing plan for your business.
Know the market you want to target? Just tell Growbots, and it will choose your best prospects from a database of more than 200 million contacts separated by industry.
With Growbots, you can quickly contact the right decision-makers and follow up automatically.
Growbots also includes testing so you can check which approaches are most effective.
- Access to over 100 million contacts
- Only pay for the leads that fit your business
- Self-updating database
- Email marketing capabilities, including automation
Pricing: Growbots’ pricing starts at $49/month for their Outreach plan and goes up to $199/month for the All-in-One package.
You can’t do a roundup of lead generation software without including tools for customer relationship management (CRM). These tools help you connect and keep track of prospects and sales leads throughout the sales pipeline. Here are our picks.
Overloop is a CRM with a special focus on email address prospecting, conversations, pipelines, and workflows.
A drag and drop dashboard helps you see all of your pipelines at a glance, giving you an excellent business overview.
Overloop’s automation is also built on a visual dashboard, so you can put your sales prospecting on autopilot. Best of all, it integrates with various services to automatically get contact information.
- Find email addresses either individually or in bulk
- Turn these emails into cold emails, all in the same tool
- Track email campaigns with in-depth data
- Automated workflows reduce repetitive tasks
Pricing: Overloop is free to start as a CRM. Starting with email automation and tracking is $70/month. Email finder credits start at $39/month for 250 credits, ranging to $299/month for 10,000 credits.
HubSpot is one of the world’s top CRMs available. While they offer a wide variety of tools, one of the top uses of HubSpot is its email marketing services.
With HubSpot, you can create stunning conversion-ready emails while learning valuable insights and reports into how your emails perform with your customers.
HubSpot can be one of your best assets when it comes to sales and marketing.
- Easy-to-use platform
- Separate hubs let your focus on the areas your business needs, all in one tool
- Live chat functionality
- Email template, scheduling, tracking, and engagement tools
Pricing: HubSpot offers a free CRM with valuable tools. Their paid plans are for their marketing, sales, customer service, CMS, and operations hubs, which start at $45/month.
Pardot is a well-known lead generation tool that helps you manage and qualify sales leads. By qualifying leads, you can rest assured that you’re always talking to the best leads.
Pardot includes fine-grained segmentation and marketing automation for better communication with your future customers.
There are also tools within Pardot to help you with landing page design, embedding forms, and email management.
- Lead nurturing and qualification tools help you find the best potential customers
- Detailed data that lets you customize the user experience
- Separate tools based on industry
Pricing: Pardot’s pricing ranges from $1,250/month for their Growth plan, $2,500 for their Plus plan, and $4,000 for their Advanced package.
In addition to its built-in CRM, SharpSpring integrates with all the top CRM lead management tools. That allows you to manage lead data across multiple platforms.
SharpSpring includes custom deal stages, a helpful pipeline overview, and other marketing strategy tools.
- Marketing and email automation all in one tool
- Integration with many of the top marketing apps and tools
- Detailed analytics on every interaction with your leads
Pricing: For small businesses, SharpSpring’s pricing ranges from $399/month for 1,000 contacts, $899/month for 10,000 contacts, and $1,299/month for 20,000 contacts.
Keap helps you keep your customers’ information and conversations neatly organized, all in one place.
From lead capture to emails to invoicing, Keap makes essential business tasks easier to handle.
Like other CRMs, Keap also has automation tools to help you streamline marketing and lead generation efforts.
- Desktop and mobile apps so you can stay connected on the go
- Marketing automation to nurture your leads
- Migration tools to make importing your data from email providers fast and straightforward
- Includes a business phone line that works on your existing iPhone and Android phones (US and Canada only)
Pricing: Keap’s pricing starts at $79/month for the Lite plan, $169/month for the Pro plan, and $199/month for the Max plan.
20. Adobe Marketo Engage
Adobe Marketo Engage uses behavior tracking to help you identify prime customers for engagement.
With a cross-channel engagement feature, you can coordinate 1 to 1 communication with your leads across online and offline platforms.
Plus, Adobe Marketo Engage personalizes the user experience on your site, even for anonymous users. This helps you attract more leads and improve the quality of sales leads.
- Marketing Automation rules to engage and attract more leads
- Revenue tracking to track different marketing channels impact your bottom line
- Works across different teams so other departments can help foster and grow your leads and sales
Pricing: Marketo has different pricing and packaging plans. You’ll need to contact their sales department for more details on monthly costs, as pricing varies based on your database size.
Nimble focuses on the relationship side of your business. Plus, it works in your Outlook, Gmail inboxes, and many other websites.
This tool pulls information from many online sources, so you always have the latest data on potential leads.
Nimble makes it easy to identify and nurture key contacts without data entry.
- Take bulk actions across multiple leads to save you time
- Bring all of your contacts and leads from across your company into one easy-to-use platform
- List segmentation to organize contacts
Pricing: Nimble is $19/month per user with some à la carte upgrades available.
Looking for another simple piece of lead generation software? OnePageCRM grabs leads from Gmail, social media sites, and business networking sites to integrate them into your CRM.
This software focuses on “next action sales,” so making sales is as simple as checking off your to-do list.
OnePageCRM is a super simple and efficient CRM, so you only focus on the actions that drive leads and sales.
- Email management features, so you keep everything in one place
- Lead Clipper feature grabs lead from any website with one click
- Drag-and-drop sales pipeline management
- Integrates with a variety of programs like Google, Chrome, Zapier, Dropbox, and more
Pricing: OnePageCRM is $9.95/month for a Professional account and $19.95/month for a Business account.
Sales Lead Generation Tools
For businesses, the goal of using lead generation tools is turning those leads into sales. And since the best source of repeat business is existing customers, it makes sense to use tools that both make sales and nurture your customers. Here are some B2B lead generation tools to help with sales lead generation.
Salesforce is among the world’s top sales and lead management software focusing on the work smarter, not harder mantra.
With tools to generate leads, manage customers, sales teams, and more, Salesforce is one of the top sales lead generation tools.
Plus, it integrates with a wide range of sales and marketing software to help businesses sell more and deliver better customer service.
- Separate tools specific to your industry to give you an edge over your competition
- Support functions like a customized help center, chatbots, and field service tracking
- Guided setup to get you on the platform in minutes
- Multi-device support so you can work your business on the go
Pricing: Salesforce’s pricing for Small Business Solutions ranges from $25/month per user to $1,250/month for up to 10,000 contacts, with a few options in between depending on your company’s needs.
24. HubSpot Sales
While we already discussed HubSpot earlier in this post, we need to highlight their Sales Hub in particular.
Sales is part of HubSpot’s suite of tools for small businesses. It helps you save time generating new sales leads with a sales CRM, engagement tools, quote functionality, and more.
HubSpot Sales includes tools and templates for email outreach and follow-up to interact more efficiently with prospective customers.
- Integration with over 940 tools in the HubSpot App Marketplace
- Meeting scheduler keeps your calendar organized
- Live chat to connect with your leads easily
- Free plan to get you started
Pricing: HubSpot Sales has a free plan with some limited functions. Paid plans start at $45/month for their Starter plan, $450/month for their Professional program, and $1,200/month for their Enterprise plan.
25. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
To the surprise of no one, the professional networking site LinkedIn has vast amounts of company information in its databases. You can gain access to that info via LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
This lead generation and sales tool gives you the necessary knowledge to reach and engage the right people.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator provides advanced lead searches, recommendations, CRM integrations, and sales updates.
- LinkedIn InMail Messages access
- Access to LinkedIn subscription features like Job Seeker and LinkedIn Learning access
- Customized lead suggestions
- Integrate with other sales tools
Pricing: LinkedIn Sales Navigator’s pricing ranges from $79.99/month to $108.99/month. Enterprises with more extensive needs can contact their sales team for custom quotes.
Pipedrive prides itself on simplicity, and it’s easy to use.
This automatic B2B lead generation software tracks all interactions with leads quickly. Then you can see all the data in one unified dashboard whenever you check in.
It also makes it easy to know what action to take next.
- Design sales pipelines from scratch or by using one of Pipedrive’s templates
- Coaching to help you meet your sales targets and goals
- Security dashboard so you can monitor how, when, where, and by whom your company data is being accessed
- Integrates with over 250 other tools
Pricing: Pipedrive’s Essential plan is $12.50/month, with the Advanced package being $24.90/month. Their Professional level is $49.90/month.
It’s a bit of a cliche, but it rings true, especially in business: Communication is key. Simply talking to people who land on your site can help you win them as customers.
Of course, that applies to sales leads, too. This next batch of lead generation software tools will help with communication.
First, let’s look at a few live chat tools.
Drift helps you deliver helpful and personal service to customers by conversing with them.
This tool runs off the cornerstones of “Conversational Marketing” and “Conversational Sales.”
Drift allows you to talk with your website visitors instead of just asking them to fill out forms and wait for follow-ups.
- Integration with other sales and marketing platforms that personalize each person’s experience based on their history with your business
- Chatbot to qualify and guide your leads
- Eliminate back-and-forth communication with leads and connect with them in real time on your website
Pricing: Drift has a free version to get started. To get pricing, you’ll need to speak with a sales agent.
Need a modern messaging service to engage site visitors fully? Intercom could be the answer.
A messenger app connects you with your customers to give them higher satisfaction and loyalty to your business.
Bots, live chat, and other communication-based apps within Intercom can help your leads and customers whenever they need.
- Self-service chat and help features to free up your time without sacrificing customer service
- Connects with 300+ other tools so you can talk with confidence
- Collects information from customers so you can follow up later
Pricing: Intercom starts at $67/month for their Starter plan for small businesses. Otherwise, pricing is based on your plan’s number of employees and site visitors.
CallPage is a lead generating tool that creates call-based leads for your business.
With the help of a button on your site, potential leads will enter their phone number. Then, within 28 seconds, they’ll receive an automatic callback, no matter where they’re located. Of course, you can set business hours only to receive calls.
With lead qualification and sales, speed is key to communication. CallPage helps you bridge that gap.
- Targeting rules, so the callback button only appears when leads are the hottest
- Fully customizable popups
- Call analytics dashboard to give you insight into your calls
Pricing: CallPage’s Basic plan is free, covering 15 leads a month. From there, it’s $159/month for their Professional plan and $379/month for their Premium package.
A lead generation platform is vital if you intend to convert your website traffic into leads. However, you’ll first need traffic.
There are two common ways business drive traffic to their websites:
- Organic: You can drive free organic traffic by optimizing your website for SEO. The only downside is that it can take a long time.
- Paid ads: Paid ads can be the more expensive, but it allows you to generate traffic instantly and test your lead-generation funnel right away.
This section shares three paid advertising tools to help you generate high-quality, targeted leads.
30. Google Ads
Google Ads puts ads in front of people searching for related terms. It’s also an effective lead generation tool.
That way, your ads are relevant and will increase people’s chances to visit your website or call your business.
One great feature is that setting up campaigns is free. You only pay for advertising when people click your ad.
- Customizable copy based on your advertising and marketing goals
- Reach a broad audience of relevant potential leads
- Select where your ad appears so you only reach your target audience
Pricing: Google Ads lets you set up your budget and remains a flexible option in terms of pricing.
AdRoll puts your business in front of the eyes of potential leads as they browse the web, use social media, and look at their inboxes.
This lead generation tool combines the power of display ads, social ads, and email to promote your business effectively. It includes automation and rich insights so you can tweak campaigns for more growth.
- Audience targeting rules make sure your ads are being placed in front of the best quality leads for your business
- Compliant with worldwide privacy requirements
- Insights on your campaigns so you can tweak them if needed
Pricing: AdRoll’s Starter plan is free. To remove AdRoll branding and unlock all features, you’ll need to upgrade to the Growth plan, starting at $19/month.
Hootsuite’s AdEspresso is an optimization tool for Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads.
With this lead generation advertising tool, you can create and test multiple ad variants with only a few clicks.
You can also run ads with various audiences and measure what’s most effective with in-depth analytics.
- Create and manage all your ads with one dashboard
- Optimize your campaigns using daily in-app tips
- AdEspresso University offers courses and live webinars to learn more about marketing and campaigns
Pricing: AdEspresso starts at $49/month for their Starter Plan and goes up to $259/month for Enterprise. This is just the fee to use their platform. The individual platforms will bill any money spent on ads.
Other Lead Generation Software
Finally, let’s complete our roundup with a few other lead gen tools.
RafflePress is not your typical lead generation tool; it’s a viral giveaway plugin for WordPress.
So, why is it here?
Online contests and giveaways are some of the quickest and easiest ways to increase traffic to your website, grow your email list, and boost engagement. It sure sounds like a fantastic lead generation tool to us!
- Create different entry options for all major social networks
- Drag-and-drop giveaway builder
- Marketing and CRM integrations
- Success tracking and retargeting
- Fraud protection
Pricing: RafflePress pricing is only $39.20/month to get started. From there, prices go up depending on your specific needs. For example, the Pro package is $79.20, the Growth package is $159.20, and the Ultimate package is $359.20.
Word of mouth is a powerful lead generation tool, and humans love to share what they love.
Extole harnesses that by turning your best customers into loyal advocates.
When your advocates share your business, your site will see more traffic that converts. Plus, since their friends referred them, these new customers will likely be just as loyal.
- Complete creative control over all content you create with this tool
- If you have a physical location, you can use the platform with their site-to-store capabilities
- Launch a rewards campaign to award your strongest advocates
Pricing: You can request a demo to see how Extole works. You’ll need to contact their sales team for more pricing information.
ReferralCandy is a lead generation tool for eCommerce stores that offer customers discounts for referring new businesses.
You can easily customize a referral program for your business and collect data on how well the program is working.
ReferralCandy also integrates with other marketing tools to track referral traffic, retarget leads, and send newsletters.
- Fraud detection to protect your program and increase your ROI
- Automated rewards payouts
- Customizable rewards options
Pricing: ReferralCandy gives you a free 30-day trial to get started. After that, it costs $49/month plus commission to continue.
If you’re wondering what Zapier‘s doing on a list of lead generation software, the answer’s simple. Zapier’s here because it lets you connect multiple business services, including some lead generation software, in our roundup.
In fact, they have an OptinMonster lead trigger that makes it super easy to connect OptinMonster, the #1 conversion software in the world, with the other business services you use.
- Connect different software and tools to automate your workflow
- Simple connections make automating your workflow easy
- Works with over 3,000 apps
- Pre-made templates make connecting tasks a breeze
Pricing: Zapier has a wide range of pricing. They have a free version to help get you started. From there, you’ll pay only $19.99/month for the Starter plan. After that, prices scale up to $599/month for the Company plan with a few options in between.
That’s it! 36 of the best lead generation tools to get your list popping, conversions increasing, and your sales soaring.
If you enjoyed this post, you’d find these articles helpful:
- How to Automate Lead Generation in 3 EASY Steps (Step by Step)
- What is a Lead Magnet? 69 Effective Ideas & Examples to Use
- How to Generate More Leads From Your Website: 9 Expert Tips
Here are just two examples of how other online businesses used OptinMonster to increase leads and revenue:
- How PodBike Gets 18.22% More Email Subscribers with GeoTargeting
- How KnivesShipFree.com Boosted Revenue $10,118.20 Using Giveaways
Ready to generate more targeted leads? Get started with OptinMonster today.
Thanks for reading this article – I hope you found it helpful.
I wanted to let you know about our powerful Exit Intent® technology that converts abandoning website visitors into email subscribers and customers. Typically 70% of the people who visit your website will leave and never return, meaning all those marketing efforts to reach them have gone to waste.
OptinMonster’s Exit Intent® technology detects user behavior and prompts them with a targeted campaign at the precise moment they are about to leave.
You can unlock this powerful technology 100% free when you purchase our OptinMonster Pro plan.
Get started with OptinMonster today and see why 1,000,000+ choose OptinMonster to get more subscribers and customers.
President of OptinMonster
Lead generation can be hard, though!