Are you looking to make your bookings and appointments process easier?
Scheduling appointments can take up a big chunk of your day. It’s why some businesses even hire a dedicated person for it.
However, with an appointment and bookings plugin, you can automate your scheduling tasks to save time and money. A plugin will let you set up online forms, calendars, and email alerts, so it basically does all the work for you.
Today, we’re going to list out the best bookings and appointment plugins for your WooCommerce store.
First, let’s get clear on what qualities you should look for when searching for this type of plugin.
Choosing a WordPress Booking Plugin
When it comes to WordPress, there are so many plugins available that it’s hard to choose the right one.
Before we dive into our list, let’s take a moment to see what you need in a booking plugin:
- Automated timeslots: Your appointment booking form should be able to accept customer requests for available time slots according to business hours.
- Mobile-friendly: As most customers make appointments through smartphones, it’s important that your booking system works perfectly well on mobile.
- Calendar log: A good appointment booking form will save appointments in your WordPress database or a calendar app like Google Calendar.
- Email marketing: You may also want to integrate with your email provider to send an automatic email notification to customers once their booking is accepted.
- Audience targeting: To maximize your bookings and appointments, you’ll need to promote your form at the right time and place.
Now that you know what you need in a booking and appointments plugin, let’s dive into the list of the best ones for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Bookings & Appointment Plugins
We’ve curated the following list of WooCommerce bookings & appointment plugins based on features, ease of use, and affordability.
Let’s dive in!
Optinmonster is a premium WordPress plugin that lets you create targeted campaigns to optimize bookings and appointments.
When you run a WooCommerce store that takes appointments, you’ll want to display your booking form in the best possible way. And with OptinMonster, you can create high-converting campaigns that appear at the right time and place to maximize responses.
There are 50+ beautiful templates and a drag and drop builder to create custom popups, floating bars, slide-ins, inline forms, and more.
Once you’ve created your design, you can add powerful targeting rules like Exit-Intent®. This will detect when a visitor is leaving your site and display the popup to get them to schedule an appointment, consultation, or booking.
Or you can make the form appear only when a visitor scrolls a certain depth of the page:
In this way, OptinMonster has tons of display rules that include:
- On click: Make a booking form appear when a user clicks on a button, link, or image on your site
- Pageview: Show only if a visitor is on a specific page
- New/Returning visitor: Display based on whether it’s a first-time visit or they have been to your site before
- Physical Location: Interact with a visitor based on their geographical area
- Referral Targeting: Connect with visitors that are coming from specific channels like Facebook or Google
These are just a few of OptinMonster’s advanced targeting rules, though there are many others.
Plus, OptinMonster integrates with all popular email service providers including Constant Contact, Mailchimp, AWeber, Brevo (formerly Sendinblue), and ActiveCampaign. This lets you trigger autoresponder emails when someone makes an appointment.
Check out how businesses just like yours use OptinMonster to explode their appointment schedule:
To top it all off, OptinMonster lets you track the performance of your bookings form. That way you can see exactly how many people saw the campaign and how many made appointments.
You can even connect to Google Analytics to see exactly how much money your booking popups are making for you.
- Minimal setup and user-friendly dashboard
- Powerful targeting rules and campaign triggers
- Organize and segment leads to manage bookings easily
- Integrate with all popular email service providers like Constant Contact
- A/B testing and built-in analytics to track form performance
Cost: Starts at $9 per month.
Ready to create your own high-converting appointment/booking campaign? Then sign up for your 100% risk-free account right away by clicking below:
WPForms is the best drag and drop form builder for WordPress. It makes it incredibly easy to create stunning forms for your site.
WPForms comes with predesigned templates to build all sorts of booking forms for WooCommerce. This includes forms for:
- Billing and orders
- Dinner reservation and takeout
- Event registration
- Party RSVP invitation
- Patient intake
You can even integrate payment gateways like PayPal and Authorize.net to accept payments from customers.
The best part is that all of WPForms’ features can be used without any coding knowledge. Using the drag and drop builder, you can customize the form fields to match your WooCommerce needs.
There are even ready-made blocks that you can add to pages, posts, and sidebars to embed your booking form in just a few clicks.
As customers sign up, all your leads are organized and stored safely. Plus, you can set up customized notifications to get alerts for new bookings.
And to send out automated confirmation emails, WPForms seamlessly integrates with popular email service providers (ESPs) like Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and Brevo.
- Easy to install and set up
- Drag and drop form builder
- Customized notifications for you and your team
- Integrate with email providers and payment gateways
- Advanced features like smart conditional logic and conversational forms
- Built-in spam protection
Cost: Paid plans start at only $49.50/year.
Sugar Calendar is a simple yet powerful event management and calendar plugin for WordPress. With Sugar Calendar, you can easily create event schedules, collect payments for appointments, and much more.
It’s super easy to set up and there are a ton of customization options. You can assign start and end times, add locations, assign specific time zones, organize appointments into categories, and create recurring events.
You can also sync Sugar Calendar with Google Calendar or iCal to help improve your workflow.
Displaying calendars on the front-end of your site is effortless. Simply paste the shortcode into any post or page or choose from four different event calendar widgets.
- User-friendly admin interface
- Custom date-formatting and translation-ready
- Multiple front-end display options
- Accept online payments with Stripe and WooCommerce
- Integrates with form builders like WPForms and Ninja Forms
Cost: Paid plans start at $49/year. There’s also a free version with limited features.
StartBooking is an online scheduler software for small businesses. It comes with advanced features to manage online bookings and customer relationships.
StartBooking is easy to set up, though if you want to save time or need help, their team will guide you through the setup process.
You can also integrate the booking platform with your Google Calendar to sync your dates. That way, you’ll always be updated on what appointments are lined up.
- Scheduling and appointments
- Classes and group booking
- Customer relationship management
- Customer communication
- Online payments with Stripe
- Powerful integrations with Google Analytics, Zoom, and Mailchimp
Cost: Get started for free. Pro plans starts at $25 per month.
BirchPress is a premium WordPress appointment booking plugin.
Visitors can check availability and book appointments easily. They can also make reservations online.
BirchPress makes it easy to manage appointments with email notifications. You can also send emails to confirm and remind customers of upcoming appointments.
The plugin lets you create fully customizable booking forms. But to add it to your site, you’ll need to use a shortcode.
The BirchPress scheduler was also built to be developer-friendly. So if you’re tech-savvy, you’ll have lots of room to create your own custom functionality with action hooks and filters.
- Customize booking form with built-in form editor
- Get instant notification emails
- Sync with popular calendars
- Accept online payment
Cost: Starts at $99 per year.
Bookly is a free scheduling plugin for WordPress. You can accept online payments and automate your reservation system.
It’s the most scalable software which lets you get started for free and as your business grows, you can switch to paid versions or subscribe to add-ons.
The online scheduler is responsive and works well on any device. Customers can pick their desired time and add in their details to book their appointment. Then, it automatically gets logged into your appointment booking calendar.
Once the scheduled date/time is close, they’ll receive an email or SMS alert to remind them about their upcoming appointment.
- Customers can book on any device
- Responsive booking form
- Email and SMS reminders
- No coding experience needed
Cost: Get started for free with the basic version. Sign up for a lifetime license at $89.
Booking Calendar is a simple booking system for your site. You can show your availability and receive bookings easily. It allows customers to book time slots or full days.
Booking Calendar has a clean and smooth interface. Plus, it’s easy to add the booking form to posts and pages using the Booking Calendar block that’s available for the Gutenberg editor.
With this booking system, you can approve or decline bookings, so you have full control over your schedule.
- Easy setup and interface
- Flexible and customizable forms
- Prevent double booking
- Timeline overview
- Import Google Calendar
Cost: Starts at $47.40 for 1 site.
Easy Appointments lets you add a booking system to your WooCommerce store to add and manage appointments easily.
Easy Appointments is a good option if you have multiple locations, services, and employees. You can create dedicated calendars for each one and even connect the calendars to sync time slots and more.
Once a customer makes a booking, you can send out email notifications to the customer as well as admin users.
- Customizable forms
- Sync with popular calerndars
- SMS and email notifications
- PayPal integration
Cost: Starts at $39 per year.
SeedProd is the #1 landing page builder for WooCommerce. It’s on this list because it lets you build a dedicated booking page for your site.
You can use this page to provide details about:
- what they can expect when they make a booking
- what benefits they get
- what your business or brand is all about
- steps they need to follow
Providing this information can improve your chances of getting more bookings. And SeedProd makes it super easy to create a booking page using premade templates and a drag and drop builder.
Once it’s set up, you can send potential customers from any source (like Facebook, email, Google) to a single location where they can make their appointment.
- Lead management and tracking
- Responsive templates and smart sections
- Premium email integrations
- Built-in spam protection
Cost: Starts at $39.50 per year.
TrustPulse is hands down the best social proof tool for online stores.
When you’re trying to get bookings online, you need to show customers that your business is trustworthy. To instill this confidence in them, TrustPulse captures recent activity on your site and showcases it in non-intrusive popups.
When visitors see this activity, they’ll be more likely to trust your brand and schedule an appointment.
You can also embed a link inside these popups so when a user clicks on them, they’ll instantly be taken to your booking page.
- 100% customizable popups
- Smart targeting to show popups at the right time and place
- Display action messages, group statistics, and recent activity
- Mobile device support
Cost: Starts at $5 per month.
There you have it! That’s our list of the best WooCommerce bookings & appointment plugins.
You can see that every plugin has something different to offer. So you can pick the one that’s best suited for your business.
If you’re serious about maximizing your bookings and managing it with ease, then we recommend using a combination of WordPress plugins:
- Sugar Calendar: To create a scheduler and manage appointments
- SeedProd: To create a dedicated landing page for bookings
- OptinMonster: To target visitors better and optimize the number of bookings you get
With a powerful conversion optimization tool like OptinMonster, you’ll be able to display your bookings form at the right time and place like when a user:
- Finishes reading your content
- Is exiting your site
- Clicks on a button
- Spends X amount of time on the page
- Is viewing a specific product/service
- Is from a certain geographical area
And while this seems like a lot of work, it actually takes just 1 or 2 clicks. OptinMonster is so easy to use that you can set up gorgeous campaigns with powerful targeting rules and publish them on your site in under 10 minutes.
You’ll also get access to analytics to see how your campaigns are performing so you can make data-driven decisions.
Just take a look at these OptinMonster success stories of online businesses just like yours:
- How Medstar Media Increased Their Clients’ Conversions by 500%
- How WebMechanix Recovered 1,281 Abandoning Visitors in One Month
- How Wild Water Adventures Recovered $61,000 in Sales Using OptinMonster
Want results like these for your business? Get your 100% risk-free OptinMonster account right away by clicking below:
We hope you found this post helpful in finding the right WooCommerce bookings & appointment plugins. If you’re looking to grow your business and get more leads, you should definitely check out these resources:
- How to Increase Your Mobile Conversion Rate (11 Proven Methods)
- 19 Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins to Build & Grow Your Business
- Email Marketing for eCommerce: 7 EASY Tips for Success
These posts will help you grow your WooCommerce business with powerful tools and strategies.