To get the most out of OptinMonster, we’ve put together the following checklist to guide you through creating your first campaign.
- Create your first campaign.
- Connect your campaign to Google Analytics so you can immediately track impressions and conversions – Note: this step is required for access to any campaign statistics.
- Install the OptinMonster Plugin on your WordPress site.
- Configure the Output Settings for your campaign to control where it loads on your site.
When you’re ready to take your campaign to the next level:
- Split-Testing your campaign helps you improve conversions by testing different colors, copy, configuration settings and more.
- Page Level Targeting: OptinMonster’s Display Rules + the WordPress Plugin’s Advanced Display Settings are very powerful. For an alternative set of page targeting options, you can also use Google Tag Manager to control when and where on your site the campaign appears.
- Cookie Configuration: OptinMonster makes it easy to set both individual and global cookies, controlling how often visitors see your campaign.
- MonsterLinks: You can show your campaign with the click of a link or button on your site with MonsterLinks.
- Downloadable File Delivery: There are many ways you can deliver downloadable content when using OptinMonster.
- Yes/No Campaigns: If you don’t want to collect email addresses you can easily the default form to a yes/no campaign instead.
Q: Do I need to use both the WordPress Plugin and the Display Rules?
A: Learn how our WordPress Plugin and Display Rules work together.