To get the most out of OptinMonster, we’ve put together the following checklist to guide you through creating your first campaign.
- Create your first campaign.
- Connect your integration.
- Connect your campaign to Google Analytics so you can immediately track impressions and conversions – Note: this step is required for access to any campaign statistics.
- Install the OptinMonster Plugin on your WordPress site.
- Configure the output settings for your campaign to control where it loads on your site.
When you’re ready to take your campaign to the next level:
- Split-Testing your campaign helps you improve conversions by testing different colors, copy, configuration settings and more.
- Display Rules: OptinMonster’s Display Rules + the WordPress Plugin’s Advanced Display Settings are very powerful. You can also use Google Tag Manager to control when and where on your site the campaign appears.
- Cookie Configuration: OptinMonster makes it easy to set both individual and global cookies, controlling how often visitors see your campaign.
- MonsterLinks: You can show your campaign with the click of a link or button on your site with MonsterLinks.
- Downloadable File Delivery: There are many ways you can deliver downloadable content when using OptinMonster.
- Yes/No Campaigns: If you don’t want to collect email addresses you can easily the default form to a yes/no campaign instead.
Q: Do I need to use both the WordPress Plugin and the Display Rules?
A: Learn how our WordPress Plugin and Display Rules work together.