OptinMonster makes it easy to edit any new or existing campaign.
In this article, you’ll learn how to edit a campaign in OptinMonster.
To edit an OptinMonster Campaign, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your OptinMonster Campaign Dashboard.
- Click the title of the campaign you would like to edit from the middle column. A campaign preview column will appear on the right side of the screen with more information about the selected campaign.
- Click the campaign’s title in the preview column or the Edit Campaign icon above it to open this campaign in the builder.
- Once in the builder, click on any element you would like to edit. Settings for the selected block or element will appear on the left side of the screen.
See our Builder Overview for more information on all of the settings available in the OptinMonster Builder.
- Once you’ve finished editing your campaign, click Save.
I want to change the background color, but I can’t click on it to access the settings.
Sometimes the column, row, or main background can’t be clicked on because it is stacked behind the other elements in that area. Click on Optin View, then Optin Settings to reach the background settings, including color.