OptinMonster makes it easy to create a Fullscreen campaign to capture your visitor’s attention.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a Fullscreen campaign with OptinMonster.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster you can choose to design it as a Fullscreen type campaign.
To create a Fullscreen campaign, follow these steps:
- From the Campaigns screen, select the Create New Campaign button.
- From the modal, select Templates as the type of campaign you’d like to create.
- On the next screen, select Fullscreen as the campaign type.
- You can filter, sort, and search from available Fullscreen campaign templates.
- Hover over any template in the list to Preview or Use Template to select it and open the campaign builder.
- Once you’ve selected a campaign you’ll be prompted to give it a name and assign it to a site in your account.
Select the Start Building button to create the campaign and open it in the builder to customize.
- You can now configure and customize your campaign in the builder, be sure to Save the changes as you work.
Just getting started? Follow our guide here to customize your campaign, or join a demo!
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your website business growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I display my Fullscreen campaign to mobile visitors?
By default, your Fullscreen campaign will show on all devices.
How do I configure my campaign to work like a Welcome Mat that slides down from the top of the screen?
Can I allow visitors to close the campaign by clicking on the background?
Yes, to close the campaign when the background is selected follow these steps:
- Within the campaign builder, select the Settings icon.
- Next, expand the Fullscreen Settings option.
- Toggle the Close on background click? setting.
- When you’re finished, Save the campaign.