OptinMonster makes it easy to create and display a Slide-In scroll box campaign on your site. These campaigns are a great way to convert visitors without disrupting their browsing experience.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a Slide-In campaign.
Create Slide-In Campaign
A Slide-In campaign scrolls up from the bottom right corner of the page, offering a subtler offer to your visitors. Slide-In campaigns are often used to redirect visitors to related content, prompting visitors to subscribe to a newsletter, or offering a discount.
To create a Slide-In campaign, follow these steps:
- First, click the Create New Campaign button on your dashboard.
- Select the Slide-In Campaign Type.
- Browse the templates and select the template you would like to use. Click “Preview” to see an example of a template, or click “Use Template” to select it.
- Once in the builder, customize your design as much or as little as you like. Check out our documentation Creating Your First Campaign for more helpful information.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Can I control if the campaign is minimized when closed?
Yes! If you would like your Slide-In campaign to minimize instead of close completely when the Close button is clicked, click on Slide Settings in the left sidebar.
From here, you can toggle the “Minimize” setting, and customize the appearance of the minimized campaign.
I’m having trouble closing my Slide-In campaign on mobile devices.
Visitors may have difficulty accessing the close button on a Slide-In campaign if the content in the campaign causes the campaign to be taller than the available screen space. This is because Slide-In campaigns are always anchored to the bottom of the browser screen, rather than floating in the middle of the screen like a popup campaign.
If this is happening with your Slide-In campaign, we recommend adding the “Visitor’s Device” Display Rule to exclude showing the campaign on mobile devices. Then, use a Mobile Optimized Popup which can be scrolled to view all content if needed.