OptinMonster makes it easy to create and display a Slide-In scroll box campaign on your site. These campaigns are a great way to convert visitors without disrupting their browsing experience.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a Slide-In campaign.
Create Slide-In Campaign
A Slide-In campaign scrolls up from the bottom right corner of the page, offering a subtler offer to your visitors. Slide-In campaigns are often used to redirect visitors to related content, prompting visitors to subscribe to a newsletter, or offering a discount.
To create a Slide-In campaign, follow these steps:
- First, click the Create New Campaign button on your dashboard.
- Select the Slide-In Campaign Type.
- Browse the templates and select the template you would like to use. Click “Preview” to see an example of a template, or click “Use Template” to select it.
- Once in the builder, customize your design as much or as little as you like. Check out our documentation Creating Your First Campaign for more helpful information.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Can I control if the campaign is minimized when closed?
Yes! If you would like your Slide-In campaign to minimize instead of close completely when the Close button is clicked, you can follow our documentation on activating your Slide-In campaign’s minimized state.
I’m having trouble closing my Slide-In campaign on mobile devices.
Visitors may have difficulty accessing the close button on a Slide-In campaign if the content in the campaign causes the campaign to be taller than the available screen space. This is because Slide-In campaigns are always anchored to the bottom of the browser screen, rather than floating in the middle of the screen like a popup campaign.
If this is happening with your Slide-In campaign, we recommend adding the “Visitor’s Device” Display Rule to exclude showing the campaign on mobile devices. Then, use a Mobile Optimized Popup which can be scrolled to view all content if needed.