OptinMonster makes it easy to customize the appearance and functionality of your campaigns, including the ability to add a button.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add a button block and yes/no block to your campaign.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Button blocks can be added to any campaign, with any subscription plan.
- This guide covers how to add individual buttons to a campaign, if you’re looking to create a Yes/No campaign follow our guide here.
Add A Button
To add a button block to your campaign, follow these steps:
- In the Design screen of the campaign builder, drag and drop a button block into the campaign design where you want it to appear.
If blocks are unavailable in the sidebar panel, be sure you’re viewing the home panel in the sidebar. You can return to the home panel at any time by selecting the home icon.
- You can now configure the functionality and basic appearance of the button block from the sidebar panel. Our guide here provides more details on the Success Action settings.
- (Optional) For more fine-tuned design controls, select the Advanced tab when editing the button element.
- When you’re finished, Save the campaign.
How can I create a button that downloads a file?
You can do this by setting the Success Action of your button to “redirect to a URL” and entering the URL to your hosted PDF file in the provided field. Learn more about available Success Action settings here.