OptinMonster makes it easy to create two-step Yes / No campaigns. Multi-step campaigns are a great way to significantly increase conversions.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a Yes / No campaign in OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Yes / No campaigns are available with a Pro or higher subscription.
Create Yes / No Campaign
Two step optin campaigns are a great way to boost conversions on your site an increase revenue.
To create a Yes / No campaign, follow these steps:
- In the campaign Builder, select the Yes / No view.
- Next, click Activate View.
- Once enabled, you’ll see the Yes/No version of the campaign template you selected.
NOTE: If you want to duplicate the display settings from another view of your campaign instead, first delete all the elements on the current view and then click the Import Layout button.
- Customize the appearance of your Yes / No view by editing individual elements and settings.
- (Optional) Use the Action panel to configure the click action for each button.
The default setting for the Yes button is to show the Optin view.
The default setting for the No button (or link) is to close the campaign.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Can I create a Yes / No Campaign that does not collect any information? Can I create a Yes/No Campaign that redirects a user to another page?
Yes, you can create a Yes / No form campaign that redirects to a new page, reloads the current page, or simply closes the campaign based on user response.
You’ll want to edit the Action setting for the Yes and No buttons to suit your specific preferences.
Where can I find more information on ways to use custom Yes / No campaign forms to my benefit?
For additional tips, in-depth examples, and creative uses for Yes / No campaigns, see our post on creative ways to use Yes/No campaigns.