OptinMonster makes it easy to create an Inline campaign. You can place this type of campaign below blog posts, within content sections, or in your sidebar.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create an Inline campaign.
Create Inline Campaign
To create an Inline campaign, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the OptinMonster campaign dashboard, and click “Create New Campaign.”
- Select the Inline Campaign Type.
- Browse the templates and select the template you would like to use. Click “Preview” to see an example of a template, or click “Use Template” to select it.
- Once in the builder, customize your design as much or as little as you like. Check out our documentation Creating Your First Campaign for more helpful information.
- When you are finished editing the campaign’s design, display rules, and integration, click Save in the top right corner. Congratulations, you’re all done building your campaign!
Inline campaigns need to be manually added to the page where it will appear to visitors. This is different than “popup style” campaigns, which are targeted to different pages of a website using Display Rules. Follow the directions below to embed the Inline campaign on the pages where it should show:
- Click the Publish View at the top of the builder.
- Toggle the Inline campaign to Live.
- Click Save.
- Next, follow the directions found in our documentation on how to manually add an Inline campaign.