OptinMonster makes it easy to create a spin-to-win gamified popup for your eCommerce store, awarding discounts to visitors.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a gamified coupon wheel campaign.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Gamified campaign templates require a Growth subscription.
Create Gamified Campaign
To create a gamified coupon wheel campaign, follow these steps:
- From the Campaigns screen, select the Create New Campaign button.
- From the modal, select Templates as the type of campaign you’d like to create.
- On the next screen, choose Gamified as the campaign type to view available templates.
- You can filter, sort, and search from available Gamified campaign templates.
- Hover over any template in the list to Preview or Use Template to select it and open the campaign builder.
- Once you’ve selected a campaign you’ll be prompted to give it a name and assign it to a site in your account.
Select the Start Building button to create the campaign and open it in the builder to customize.
- You can now configure and customize your campaign in the builder, be sure to Save the changes as you work.
Just getting started? Follow our guide here to customize your campaign, or join a demo!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a Custom HTML integration to spin the wheel?
No, at this time the campaign’s wheel can only be triggered to spin when using one of our native Integrations.
Is the Coupon Code won sent to my Email Service Provider?
The coupon code won is sent along with the lead data to the following Email Service Providers when using our native integration:
If you don’t see your Email Service Provider listed and would like to request this addition please reach out to our customer support team for assistance.
Is the Coupon Code won saved in Monster Leads?
No, the coupon code is not saved in Monster Leads. However, if you have lead notifications turned on for your campaign, you will be sent the coupon code and label your visitor received, along with any lead information collected.
Can I add a Coupon Wheel separately to any other campaign or type?
It’s not possible to manually add a coupon wheel element to a campaign that doesn’t already contain one at this time.
However, if you’d like to create a coupon wheel campaign of a different campaign type (for example, a Floating Bar) you can change the campaign type once you’ve created the coupon wheel campaign.
Can I completely remove sections of the wheel so they are not visibly displayed?
At this time it’s not possible to fully remove sections of the wheel.
You can disable sections so they will not be landed on. They will still be a visible part of the design so we recommend you customize the text and design of them accordingly.