OptinMonster offers seamless integration with DotDigital email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your DotDigital email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect DotDigital with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- DotDigital integration requires a Growth subscription.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with, you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to DotDigital, follow these steps:
- From the Integrations view of the campaign builder, click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select DotDigital from the dropdown field.
- Log into your DotDigital dashboard to create a new API user. To do this:
- Log into your DotDigital account.
- From the left sidebar, navigate to the Settings > Access page.
- From the Access page, select the API users tab.
- Next, select the New user button to add an API user.
- Complete all required fields when creating the user and select Save when finished.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, enter the API User details from the previous process into the corresponding fields.
Don’t forget to add a unique label for easy identification (for internal use only).
- Next, select the Connect to DotDigital button.
- Once connected, select the Address Book you want to add new subscribers to.
- (Optional) Now you can configure additional lead options like Double Opt-in.
- When you are finished, click Save.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
You can enable or disable double opt-in under the Lead Options section for the integration (step 8 above).
For more information see our guide on single vs. double opt-in for DotDigital.