OptinMonster makes it easy to connect with and send leads to HubSpot with our native integration.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect HubSpot with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Our native HubSpot integration requires a Pro or higher subscription.
- Alternatively, you can use our Custom HTML integration to add a custom HubSpot form to your OptinMonster campaign. This is available with all plans.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to HubSpot, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select HubSpot from the dropdown field.
- Next, select the Register with HubSpot button.
- A new modal window will open. If you are not already logged into your HubSpot account you will be prompted to do so now.
- Next, select the Account within HubSpot that you would like to connect to OptinMonster.
- You’ll be returned to OptinMonster after selecting the Account. Now you can add a unique label for easy identification (internal use only), then select the Connect to HubSpot button.
- Once connected, select the static email list you would like to add new subscribers to.
- (Optional) Now you can configure additional lead options like Assigned Form.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
I’m not seeing any Lists available once I connect to HubSpot.
Be sure you’ve created at least one static list in HubSpot. Only static lists are available to select from.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for HubSpot.
How do I track subscriber events?
Is it possible for me to add a phone field to my campaign?
Yes! You can add a phone field. Learn how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.
I’ve received a Proper Permissions error, what do I do?
If you receive this error it is because you do not have the required HubSpot plan to use their API.
Our native integration with HubSpot requires access to their API. HubSpot allows full access to their API only with their paid plans.
If you are using a free HubSpot account you will need to either upgrade to a paid HubSpot account or use our custom HTML integration option instead of our native integration with HubSpot.