OptinMonster offers seamless integration with Constant Contact email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your Constant Contact email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Constant Contact with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
Connect Constant Contact
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Constant Contact, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Constant Contact from the dropdown field.
- Select Register with Constant Contact to begin authenticating with your Constant Contact account.
- A new window will open and you’ll be prompted to securely log into your Constant Contact account.
- Once logged-in, you’ll be asked to allow OptinMonster permission to connect to your Constant Contact account. Select Allow to grant permission.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, add a unique label for easy identification (internal use only) and select the Connect to Constant Contact button.
- Once connected, select the email list you want to add new subscribers to.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for Constant Contact.
Is it possible for me to add a Phone Field to my campaign?
Yes! See our guide on how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster