OptinMonster makes it easy to collect and store leads using our Monster Leads feature. Whether you’re starting from scratch, or securing a backup, Monster Leads is where you can store your lead data.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Monster Leads with OptinMonster.
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE!
Click here to get started →
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- As a best practice, we recommend you connect your campaigns to Monster Leads and a second Email Service Provider (like Constant Contact or MailChimp, etc) to manage and send emails to your leads.
- Monster Leads only stores your leads but is not able to send any emails.
- We recommend using tags for each campaign to help distinguish which campaign your leads subscribed through. This can help you with segmenting your leads.
Connect Monster Leads
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Monster Leads, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Monster Leads from the dropdown field.
- Configure the details of your Monster Leads integration.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
To view your leads in Monster Leads select the Leads link at the top of your Dashboard.
You’ll now see a list of all leads. From this screen, you can view individual lead details, filter, and export your leads.
To export leads from Monster Leads, follow these steps:
- From your Dashboard click the Leads link.
- From the Monster Leads page select the Export dropdown. Here you can choose which data to export with your leads, and the file format of your export. When you’re ready to export, click the Apply button and your export will be automatically downloaded.
Update Notification Settings
Monster Leads makes it easy to receive email notifications for new leads.
To change how you receive Monster Leads notifications, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Account > Integrations to manage your integrations.
- Select Configure under the Monster Leads integration.
- Select Edit next to your Monster Leads integration.
- Choose the notification option you prefer from the dropdown field.
- When you’re finished, select the Update Integration to Monster Leads button.
Monster Leads as Default Integration
It’s easy to use Monster Leads by default for all new campaigns created for a specific site in your account.
To use Monster Leads as the default integration, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Account > Sites to manage your sites.
- Select the site you wish to edit.
- Search for and select Monster Leads from the Integrations dropdown field, then select Monster Leads from the Account dropdown field.
- When you’re finished, Save Changes.
All new campaigns associated with that domain will now automatically integrate with Monster Leads by default.
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your eCommerce business growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →