Are you looking to connect OptinMonster to a third-party service which we don’t have a native integration? Our Zapier integration allows you to connect OptinMonster to Zapier’s 500+ apps!
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Zapier with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
- Zapier offers a free tier, but certain usage limits and integrations may require one of their paid plans. Zapier does offer a free trial as well so you can try it out before committing.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to a third-party service using Zapier, follow these steps:
- Log into your Zapier account. If you don’t already have one you can create a new account.
- In the search bar type “OptinMonster” to locate the OptinMonster app.
- Select the Connect OptinMonster to 1,500+ Apps button to begin creating your Zap.
- Choose “New Lead” as the type of Trigger you would like to create.
- Click the Connect Account button on the Select OptinMonster Account screen. This will open a window prompting you to enter your OptinMonster API key.
You can use an existing API key from your account, or create a new one, to use for Zapier.
Paste the API key into the appropriate field and select the Yes, Continue button.
- You’ll see your account connected in Zapier and an option to test the connection. We recommend you test the connection before proceeding.
- Next, select a campaign from your OptinMonster account to use with this Zap. If you don’t see the campaign you’re looking for we recommend you confirm the campaign is published in your account.
- Choose a sample lead to use for your Zap.
- You’re now ready to connect to any other third-party app that Zapier integrates with!
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with OptinMonster and Zapier.