OptinMonster makes it easy to capture your subscribers’ phone numbers in addition to their name and email address. Add a phone field to any campaign and seamlessly send it to any of OptinMonster’s native Email Service Provider integrations,
In this article, you’ll learn how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.
Add Phone Field
Follow the steps below to add a phone field to any OptinMonster campaign:
- From the Design view of the campaign builder select the optin fields element and click on the Add New Field button in the sidebar.
- Next, select Phone Field from the popup modal.
- The campaign will automatically show the new field in your campaign and you can now customize it using the options in the sidebar.
- (Optional) You can make the Phone Field required, or enable phone validation by selecting the Advanced settings icon in the sidebar panel.
- (Optional) You can reposition the Phone Number field relative to other fields in the form by selecting the three dot icon and dragging it to a new position.
- When you’re finished, Save the campaign.
Which campaign types and templates support the phone field?
All campaign types and templates support the phone field.
Is the phone field optional or required?
All fields displayed in a campaign are required when using our native integrations. It is not possible to make them optional at this time.
To create a form with optional or additional fields you’ll need to create your own form and use our Custom HTML integration.
Can I reposition the phone field?
Yes, select the three-dot icon next to the field to drag it to a new position.