OptinMonster makes it easy to capture your subscribers’ phone numbers in addition to their name and email address! Add a phone field to any campaign and seamlessly send it to any of OptinMonster’s native Email Service Provider integrations,
In this article, you’ll learn how to add a phone field to a campaign.
Add Phone Field
Follow the steps below to add a phone field to any OptinMonster campaign:
- Navigate to the Design View in the campaign builder, and click on the form element of the campaign.
- In the fields editor panel on the left, click on the plus sign next to “Phone” to add a phone field.
- You can click and drag the phone field to change the order of the fields on your form.
- Once you have added and ordered your fields, enabled, click the pencil icon next to “Phone” to open the field-specific settings.
- From there, you can edit the field’s placeholder text, width, and error message.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Which campaign types and templates support the phone field?
All campaign types and templates support the phone field!
Can I reposition the phone field relative to other fields?
Yes, after adding the phone field, you can click and drag the fields in the menu to change their order.
Can I make the phone field optional?
No, all fields on a campaign using a native integration are required for the optin to submit. To create a form with optional or additional fields, see the documentation on our Custom HTML integration.