OptinMonster makes it easy to send your leads to multiple providers from a single campaign.
In this article, you’ll learn how to send lead data to multiple providers using OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Lead sharing is available with a Pro or higher subscription.
- Many businesses use a separate database for organizing their sales leads and their newsletter subscribers. Both platforms are connected as separate integrations, so that each new lead can be sent to both lists at the same time.
- Another reason one might use multiple integrations for a campaign is to add leads to multiple segments within a main list. Many publications like to segment their leads based on interests, to receive targeted offers or updates.
- It is a good idea to have a backup of your leads in case one system fails, or temporarily goes down. As a best practice, we recommend you connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup to your main integration.
Connect Multiple Integrations
Follow the steps below to send the leads you gather with an OptinMonster campaign to multiple integrations:
- Navigate to the Integrations View in the builder.
- Configure the first integration you wish to send lead data to. If you have not yet connected to an email service provider, follow the guide for your just starting out please follow the guide for your specific Email Service Provider.
- Next, return to the main Integrations panel and select the Add New Integration button.
- Select and connect to your second email service provider.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
How can I delete an integration I’ve added to my campaign?
If you’ve added an additional integration and would like to remove it, select the integration from within the Integrations panel to edit the item.
Click Delete Integration.
Is there a limit to the number of integrations I can add to a single campaign?
No, you can add as many integrations to a single campaign as you need.
Why can’t I select the Custom HTML integration option when adding another integration to my campaign?
The Custom HTML integration option is removed when multiple providers are being configured because data cannot be sent to both a native integration and Custom HTML form from the same campaign.
If you want to use a Custom HTML integration for your campaign, you will need to configure it as the first (and only) integration.