You can easily incorporate scripts into your OptinMonster campaign to run after the optin has been successfully converted using the Success Scripts feature. This allows you to use scripts like Facebook’s tracking pixel and more.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Success Scripts feature in OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Success Scripts requires a Growth subscription.
- Follow our guide for adding the Facebook Pixel to your campaign.
Add Success Script
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster you may wish to trigger specific scripts to run after the optin form is submitted.
To add a success script, follow these steps:
- From the Design view of the campaign builder, directly select the Optin Fields Block in your campaign.
- Next, expand the Success Script panel in the left pane of the builder.
- Add your script(s) to the provided field.
- When you’re finished, Save the campaign.
Do I need to add
<script></script> tags to work properly.