You can easily incorporate scripts into your OptinMonster campaign to run after the optin has been successfully converted. This allows you to use scripts like Facebook’s tracking pixel.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add success triggered scripts in OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Success Triggers Scripts requires a Growth subscription.
- Follow our guide for adding the Facebook Pixel to your campaign.
Add Success Triggered Script
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster you may wish to trigger specific scripts to run after the optin form is submitted.
To add a success triggered scripts, follow these steps:
- In the campaign builder, click on the submit button of your optin form.
- You’ll see the field editor appear in the left sidebar. Next, select Button > Action.
- Scroll down in the button action view to the Success Scripts field and enter the script you would like to run after the optin form is submitted.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Do I need to add
<script></script> tags to work properly.