OptinMonster offers seamless integration with Campaign Monitor email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your Campaign Monitor email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Campaign Monitor with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
Connect Campaign Monitor
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Campaign Monitor, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Campaign Monitor from the dropdown field.
- Select the Register with Campaign Monitor button.
- A popup window will open and ask you to securly log into your Campaign Monitor account. Enter your Campaign Monitor credentials and select the Continue button.
- Next, select the Allow access button to allow OptinMonster to securely access your Campaign Monitor account.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, add a unique label for easy identification (internal use only).
- Next, select the Connect to Campaign Monitor button.
- Once connected, select the email provider client from the dropdown field you wish to use.
- Finally, choose the email list you want to add new subscribers to.
- (Optional) Now you can configure additional lead options like Resubscribe Leads.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
To send emails automatically to new leads you’ll want to configure email automations within your ActiveCampaign account.
The following guides from ActiveCampaign may be helpful to get started:
- How to Grow Your Business With Email Marketing Automation
- The Marketing Automation Essentials
- Email Automation Best Practices
- Campaign Monitor 101: Automation Journeys
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for Campaign Monitor.
I’ve connected my integration and new leads are being added to my list, but OptinMonster shows 0 conversions for my campaign. Why?
Confirm that conversion tracking is turned on for the submit button in your campaign. See our guide on How to Enable Conversion Tracking.
Is it possible for me to add a Phone Field to my campaign?
Yes! You can add a phone field. Check out How to Capture Phone Numbers with OptinMonster here.