Do you want to show your campaigns after the user has scrolled a certain amount down your web page? It’s easy to do this with our Scroll Detection rule.
In this article, you will learn how to use the Display Rule, distance scrolled.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- The Scroll Detection rule will not work correctly with infinite scrolling or anything that modifies the standard page length.
Using Scroll Detection
The Scroll Detection rule is a great to use by itself or in conjunction with other rules to ensure you are only showing your campaign to users who are actively engaged and interested in your content.
When you are ready to use the Scroll Detection rule, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Display Rules view of the campaign builder.
- Then, add or modify an existing rule, by searching for Scroll Distance.
- Next, you can select % scrolled or pixels scrolled as a modifier and choose your conditions.
- When you are finished, click Save.