OptinMonster makes it easy to connect with one of our many native integrations. Seamless integration with many Email Service Providers (ESPs) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools is available.
In this article, you’ll learn how to get started connecting OptinMonster to an Email Service Provider.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- If you know the Email Service Provider you’ll be using with OptinMonster, we may already provide a specific guide for them.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
- Some integrations require a minimum subscription plan. Check the specific guide for your Email Service Provider for the minimum plan required to use that integration.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To get started connecting to an Email Service Provider, follow these steps:
- In the Integrations view of the campaign builder, select the + Add New Integration icon.
- Select your Email Service Provider from the dropdown field to begin connecting.
- For a full walk-through for your specific Email Service Provider, refer to the dedicated guide.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your website growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
What if my integration is not listed in the dropdown?
Can I remove an integration from my campaign?
Yes, to remove an Integration select the associated Trash icon.