It’s easy to integrate WPForms with your OptinMonster campaigns to create custom forms, surveys and more!
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect OptinMonster with WPForms.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- This guide assumes you’ve already created an OptinMonster campaign you wish to connect with WPForms.
- It is a requirement that you use the OptinMonster WordPress plugin to embed the campaign on your site.
- WPForms is a form-building plugin for WordPress. They offer a free and paid version of the plugin.
- WPForms is a WordPress-only plugin.
To connect OptinMonster with WPForms, follow these steps:
- Once you’ve created a form in WPForms, be sure to configure conversion tracking and save the change.
- Next, select the Embed button in the WPForms builder and copy the shortcode for your form.
- You’ll add the shortcode to your OptinMonster campaign using the Custom HTML integration option.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
The form doesn’t appear in the campaign builder, just the shortcode.
This is normal. The form will only be rendered when viewing the campaign on your site. We recommend using the preview option before launching your campaign.
I don’t like how my form appears, how can I change it?
With any Custom HTML integration you can modify the appearance using CSS. Learn more about using the Custom CSS tool in OptinMonster.