OptinMonster makes it easy to use Google reCAPTCHA v3 to prevent spam submissions with your optin campaigns.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Google reCAPTCHA v3 with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- You’ll need to create a Google reCAPTCHA account to use this feature.
- Google reCAPTCHA v3 can be added to any domain registered in your OptinMonster account.
- Google reCAPTCHA cannot be applied to a custom form added using our Custom HTML integration option. It will be applied only to native Email Marketing Service integrations configured for your campaign.
Connect Google reCAPTCHA
To prevent spam submissions through your optin campaigns you can use Google’s reCAPTCHA service.
To use Google’s reCAPTCHA service, follow these steps:
- Log into your Google reCAPTCHA account and register a new site to use reCAPTCHA on.
- Select reCAPTCHA v3.
- Once registered you’ll be provided with a Site Key and a Secret Key.
- Next, in your OptinMonster account open the Site Management page and edit the domain you want to add Google reCAPTCHA to.
- In the Site edit screen, add the Site Key and Secret Key you were provided with by Google in Step 2 to the corresponding fields.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
- No further configuration is required, reCAPTCHA will just work once configured according to the steps above.
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your website growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
I’ve configured reCAPTCHA for my site but I don’t see any captcha fields added to my optin form.
We use Google reCAPTCHA version 3, which is completely invisible, except for a badge in the bottom right corner.
Learn more about how this functions in the following video: