OptinMonster offers seamless integration with the SharpSpring email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your SharpSpring email list is quick and easy.
In this article, you will learn how to connect OptinMonster with your SharpSpring account.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- SharpSpring integration is available with a Pro or higher subscription.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
Connecting with SharpSpring
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to SharpSpring, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select SharpSpring from the dropdown field.
- Log into your SharpSpring account to obtain your Account ID and Secret Key. To do this:
- In your SharpSpring account navigate to the Settings page from the dropdown menu next to the person figure on the top-right of your screen.
- Next, scroll down on the left until you see the SharpSpring API menu — click API Settings.
- Copy the specific Account ID and Secret Key.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, paste your Account ID and Secret Key into the corresponding fields.
- Next, select the Connect to SharpSpring button.
- Once connected, select the email list you want to add new subscribers to.
- (Optional) Now you can configure additional lead options like Assign Leads to Campaign.
- When you are finished, click Save.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for SharpSpring.
Is it possible for me to add a Phone Field to my campaign?
Yes! You can add a phone field. Check out how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.