OptinMonster offers seamless integration with Feedblitz email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your Feedblitz email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Feedblitz with OptinMonster.
Before you start, as a best practice we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Feedblitz, follow these steps:
- Before you start, you’ll need a Feedblitz API Key. You can generate and copy an API Key from your Feedblitz account following this guide.
- Navigate to the Integrations view in the campaign builder, search for and select Feedblitz.
- Enter a Feedblitz Account Name (*internal use only) and your Feedblitz API Key in the appropriate fields, then select the Connect to Feedblitz button.
*The Feedblitz Account Name can be anything that helps you identify the specific integration within OptinMonster. It’s possible to add more than one Feedblitz integration to your account and this is an easy way to differentiate between them when assigning integrations to individual campaigns.
- Required: Once the Feedblitz integration has been connected select the Feedblitz List you wish to send leads to from the Email Provider Lists field.
- When you’re finished, Save your campaign.
Add Extra Fields
Our native Feedblitz integration supports the following fields:
- Email (required)
- Privacy Checkbox (display only, no data sent)
To add more fields to your campaign you’ll want to build the form as you wish it to appear using the Feedblitz form builder, and add it to your campaign using our Form Embed block.
Get started adding a custom form to your campaign.
To send emails automatically to new leads you’ll want to configure email automations within your Feedblitz account.
The following guides from Feedblitz may be helpful to get started:
- What is email automation and how does it work?
- Sending an email
- Using email automation for better events
- How to send an automated RSS mailing
We strongly recommend you test the optin form before publishing your campaign to ensure it is working as you expect.
Before you begin, please be aware of the following details when testing Feedblitz integrations:
- Previously submitted or already subscribed leads may be treated differently by Feedblitz than new leads. For this reason, we recommend using a completely unique email address each time you test submit your campaign’s form. You can use a free tool like TempMail.io or learn how to create unlimited unique email addresses from a single Gmail account.
- If the lead is captured in Feedblitz but you do not receive any automated emails it indicates the integration from OptinMonster to Feedblitz is correct, and the issue is with the automated email configuration. Feedblitz controls email automation exclusively. If you require assistance in troubleshooting email automations we recommend reaching out to Feedblitz support directly.
Get started testing with the Live Site Inspector tool.
If you are configuring a Gamified spin-to-win campaign, spin-a-wheel support is not available at this time to send the coupon data to Feedblitz.
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your website business growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
Can I send leads to more than one List?
Yes! See our Lead Sharing guide to accomplish this.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in.
Is it possible for me to add a phone field to my campaign?
Yes! You can add a phone field. Learn how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.
The campaign is capturing leads but shows 0 conversions in analytics.
Confirm that conversion tracking is turned on for the submit button in your campaign. See our guide on How to Enable Conversion Tracking.