OptinMonster offers seamless integration with Ontraport email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your Ontraport email list is very easy.
In this article, you will learn how to connect OptinMonster with your Ontraport account.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Ontraport integration is available with a Pro or higher subscription.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Ontraport, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Ontraport from the dropdown field.
- Next, log into your Ontraport account. Once logged in, navigate to the Administration page from the dropdown menu next to your username.
- Click on Integrations.
- Select Ontraport API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Copy the App ID and API Key that you wish to use.
- Paste the App ID and API Key into their corresponding fields in the builder.
- Click the Connect to Ontraport button.
- Now you may select a tag that you want to associate with new subscribers.
- You’ll also have the Follow-Up Sequences option available for your campaign if applicable to the specific Tag you’ve chosen in the previous step.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for Ontraport.
Is it possible for me to add a Phone Field to my campaign?
Yes! You can add a phone field. Check out how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.