OptinMonster offers seamless integration with Eloqua email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your Eloqua email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Eloqua with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Eloqua integration is available with a Pro or higher subscription.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with, you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Eloqua, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Eloqua from the dropdown field.
- Eloqua requires a separate authorization to share data with OptinMonster. To authorize the connection, click the Register with Eloqua button.
- A new window will open, asking you to authorize OptinMonster’s request to connect with your Eloqua account. Click Login.
- Enter your Eloqua account’s Company Name, Username, and Password and click Sign In.
- Once you’ve logged in, Eloqua will confirm that this is the correct account. Click Sign In again to proceed.
- Finally, you’ll be asked to authorize OptinMonster to connect with Eloqua. Click the Accept button to complete the connection.
- Eloqua will authorize OptinMonster to connect to your account and the window will close automatically.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, add a unique label for easy identification (for internal use) and select the Connect to Eloqua button.
- Once connected, select the Email Provider Group you want to add new subscribers to.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for Eloqua.
Is it possible for me to add a Phone Field to my campaign?
Yes! You can add a phone field. Learn how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.