OptinMonster offers seamless integration with AWeber email marketing service. Connecting OptinMonster to your AWeber email list is very easy.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect AWeber with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- AWeber integration is available with a Plus or higher subscription.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to AWeber, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select AWeber from the dropdown field.
- Click the Register with AWeber button.
- A popup window will open and ask you to securely log into your AWeber account. Enter your AWeber credentials and click the Allow Access button.
- Copy the verification code that AWeber provides.
- Returning to the OptinMonster campaign builder, paste the Authorization Code into the corresponding field.
Don’t forget to add a unique label for easy identification (internal use only).
- Next, click the Connect to AWeber button.
- Once connected, select the email list you want to add new subscribers to.
- (Optional) Now you can configure additional lead options like Lead Tags and Ad Tracking Identifier.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
To send emails automatically to new leads you’ll want to configure email automations within your AWeber account.
The following guides from AWeber may be helpful to get started:
- Email Automation 101
- How to Get Started With Email Automation
- How do I add automation to my campaign?
- Advanced Email Automation
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
See our guide on single vs. double opt-in for AWeber.
I’ve connected my integration and new leads are being added to my list, but OptinMonster shows 0 conversions for my campaign. Why?
Confirm that conversion tracking is turned on for the submit button in your campaign. See our guide on How to Enable Conversion Tracking.
Is it possible for me to add a phone number field to my campaign?
Yes! You can add a phone number field. Check out how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.
How can I add additional fields to my form?
You can do this using our Custom HTML integration, rather than our native AWeber integration shown above. When creating your AWeber form to add to the Custom HTML integration, you’ll want to be sure to switch the button type to HTML in AWeber.
Be sure to select the Raw HTML Version to add into OptinMonster’s Custom HTML integration.
This will ensure your button contains all of the necessary HTML needed for your form to work as expected.