OptinMonster makes it easy to enable single opt-in for DotDigital when using our native integration.
In this article, you’ll learn how to enable single opt-in to add leads directly to your DotDigital List without confirmation.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- By default, double opt-in is enabled when you add a new DotDigital integration to your campaigns.
- This guide assumes you’ve already integrated your campaign with DotDigital.
Enable Single Opt-in
To enable single opt-in for DotDigital, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations view in the campaign builder.
- Select the DotDigital integration you would like to modify from the left sidebar.
- In the left sidebar, scroll down to the Lead Options section and toggle the Enable Double Opt-in? option to turn it off.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Can I disable double opt-in if I’m using a Custom HTML integration?
Yes, this can be done following DotDigital’s official documentation to change the opt-in preferences for your account.