OptinMonster makes it easy to completely customize any campaign’s layout. Any campaign template can be fully edited using our drag and drop builder, but our Canvas template is made specifically so you can start from scratch and design custom campaigns right away.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a custom campaign design using the Canvas template.
Create a Canvas Campaign
To create a custom campaign using the Canvas template, follow these steps:
- From the Campaigns screen, select the Create New Campaign button.
- Once you’ve selected the campaign type you wish to create, search for canvas and select the Canvas template that appears.
- Your Canvas campaign will open in the campaign builder with two default elements you can delete by selecting the trash icons for each.
- Drag blocks into place to begin designing your custom campaign.
- When you are finished, click Save.
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your website business growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
How do I add a custom form to my Canvas campaign?
To add a custom HTML form to a Canvas campaign, add an Optin Fields element to your campaign. Then follow our Custom HTML guide.
What types of campaigns support Canvas?
All campaign types support Canvas.
Can I only use the Canvas template to collect emails?
You can use the Canvas template for any goal you have! Build your email list, display special coupons, use in eCommerce applications, redirect to related products, display a Facebook “Like” box, or show anything else that you can code or embed.
Check out our blog post where we show you 9 Creative Ways you can use OptinMonster’s Canvas template.
Can I use a native integration with my Canvas campaign?
Yes, you can add the Optin Fields element to your Canvas campaign and then configure the native integration in the Integrations view.