OptinMonster makes it easy to completely customize any campaign’s layout. Any campaign template can be fully edited using our drag and drop builder, but our Canvas template is made specifically so you can start from scratch and design custom campaigns right away.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a custom campaign design using the Canvas template.
Create a Canvas Campaign
Follow the steps below to design a custom campaign starting with the Canvas template:
- Create a new campaign of any campaign type. For this guide, we selected the Popup campaign type.
- Then, choose the Canvas campaign template.
- Once in the campaign builder, you can design your popup. The Canvas template will appear with an image block and text block as a reminder that you can click and drag blocks and elements onto the canvas to design your campaign. You can use, move, or delete these blocks as you wish.
- Click “Add Blocks” to start adding columns and elements to the campaign. Drag them onto the canvas where you would like them to be placed. See our Builder overview for more information on using the drag and drop builder.
- When you are finished designing your campaign, click Save.
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your website business growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →
How do I add a custom form to my Canvas campaign?
To add a custom HTML form to a Canvas campaign, add an Optin Fields element to your campaign. Then, go to the Integrations View and set the integration to Custom HTML, and add your form code. See our Custom HTML guide for more information on configuring custom HTML forms.
What types of campaigns support Canvas?
All of our campaign types support Canvas!
Can I only use the Canvas template to collect emails?
You can use the Canvas template for any goal you have! You can use Canvas campaigns to build your email list, or to display special coupons, use in eCommerce applications, redirect to related products, display a Facebook “Like” box, or show anything else that you can code or embed.
Check out our blog post where we show you 9 Creative Ways you can use OptinMonster’s Canvas template.
Can I use a native integration with my Canvas campaign?
Yes, you can add the Optin Fields element to your Canvas campaign and then configure the native integration on the Integrations View.