When using OptinMonster to capture email addresses, you can receive lead notifications by email when someone subscribes.
In this article, we’ll cover the different ways you can receive lead notifications.
Before You Start
Here are some helpful things to know before you begin:
- Not all sections in this guide will be relevant for your specific use of OptinMonster, this will vary based on the Email Service Provider you are using for your campaign(s).
Conversion Summary Report
By default, OptinMonster sends out a weekly Conversion Summary Report that shows how your campaigns have performed during the last 7 days.
Integration Compatibility: works with all integrations.
Monster Leads Notifications
Monster Leads is OptinMonster’s internal lead storage integration option, allowing you to store leads directly within your OptinMonster account.
We recommend using Monster Leads even as a back-up option if you are connecting your campaigns with another native integration platform.
Monster Leads makes it easy to receive email notifications for each new lead, or a daily or weekly digest.
You can also override the default settings and control on an individual-campaign basis how email notifications are sent when configuring the Monster Leads integration.
Integration Compatibility: Monster Leads only.
When using one of our native Integrations you can typically receive lead notifications by email through the Email Service Provider’s settings. Please find direct links to the relevant guide for each platform below to get started:
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Customer.io – contact their support team directly for assistance.
- Feedburner – contact their support directly for assistance.
- iContact – contact their support directly for assistance.
- MadMimi – contact their support directly for assistance.
- MailPoet – contact their support directly for assistance.
- Salesforce Pardot
- SendinBlue – contact their support directly for assistance.
- SendPulse – contact their support directly for assistance.
Integration Compatibility: varies by provider, links above are also applicable to Custom HTML integration use.
Using our Zapier integration you can configure a Zap to send leads to your email.
Integration Compatibility: Zapier.
Custom HTML Integration
When using our Custom HTML Integration option, lead notifications would be handled by the form’s own processing script. This is outside the control of OptinMonster.
Not receiving Conversion Summary or Monster Leads email notifications after enabling them?
Please be sure to whitelist all emails from
@optinmonster.com in your email application so they do not get filtered as spam.