OptinMonster offers seamless integration with Jilt e-commerce email marketing service.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Jilt with OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Jilt integration is available with a Pro or higher subscription.
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Jilt, follow these steps:
- Search for and select Jilt from the dropdown field.
- Next, select the Register with Jilt button.
- A new window will open and prompt you to sign-in to your Jilt account before proceeding. Enter your username and password.
- A popup will appear giving you the option to authorize OptinMonster to access your Jilt account. Click Authorize.
- Once you return to the campaign builder don’t forget to add a unique label for easy identification (internal use only) then select the Connect to Jilt button.
- Once connected, select the Email Provider Stores you want to add new subscribers to.
- (Optional) Now you can configure additional lead options like Lists and Tags.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
How do I configure single or double opt-in?
For more information see our guide on single vs. double opt-in for MailChimp.
Is it possible for me to add a phone field to my campaign?
Yes! See our guide on how to capture phone numbers with OptinMonster.