Do you have an existing integration that needs to be updated? Has your access token expired on your integration, but you don’t want to manually fix every one of your campaigns?
In this article, you will learn how to update any of your existing integrations.
Update an Integration
To update an integration, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Account Dropdown Menu on the top-right click the My Account option.
- On the next page, click the Integration sub-menu icon.
- Then, locate your desired integration under the My Integrations area and click the button labeled Configure.
- Your integration will then expand and show all the different connections you have to that particular integration. Click the account you need to edit by clicking the Edit button.
- On this step, you will make your edits. This may require entering details such as an API key, a specific domain, or using O-Auth to reconnection the integration.
- After you’ve finished, click the button labeled Update Integration.