OptinMonster makes it easy to create successful campaigns to capture leads, promote products, redirect visitors, and more. Now you can use our Playbooks to create ready-to-use high converting campaigns inspired by successful brands.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use Playbooks to create ready-to-use campaigns in OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Playbooks are available for all subscription plans. If your subscription doesn’t include the powerful rules used in a suggested Playbook, we’ll automatically replace those rules with the best option available to you, or learn more about upgrading your account here.
Create a Playbook Campaign
To create a ready-to-use campaign from a Playbook, follow these steps:
- From the Campaigns screen, select the Create New Campaign button.
- From the modal, select Playbooks as the type of campaign you’d like to create.
- On the next screen, you can filter, sort, and search from available Playbooks.
- Hover over any Playbook in the list to Preview or Use Playbook to select it and open the campaign builder.
- Each Playbook includes Notes to help you complete the configuration process. To view notes select the Campaign Details from the footer and you’ll find the notes in the popup modal that appears.
- When you’re finished, Save your campaign.
What happens if you choose a Playbook that uses features not available in your subscription plan?
If your subscription doesn’t include the powerful rules used in a suggested Playbook, we’ll automatically replace those rules with the best option available to you.
If you’d like to upgrade your account to access the intended features of the Playbook you can upgrade following our guide here.