OptinMonster makes it easy to show campaigns to visitors only after they have visited a specific number of pages.
In this article, you will learn how to use the number of Page Views Display Rule in OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- The Page View rule lets you display your campaign based on how many pages the visitor has viewed during their time on your website.
- OptinMonster cannot track page views when visitors are using private browsing or Incognito modes due to how they function, and because they do not use local storage.
Add Page View Rule
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you want to show to visitors only after they’ve viewed a specific number of pages you can use our Display Rules to do so.
To configure the Page View rule, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Display Rules view in the campaign builder.
- When adding a new rule, select # of Pages Viewed from the Personalization menu.
- Choose the operator and how many pages you would like to use for the condition.
- When you are finished, click Save.