OptinMonster makes it easy to show campaigns to visitors only after they have visited a specific number of pages.
In this article, you will learn how to use the number of Page Views Display Rule in OptinMonster.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Due to how private browsing and incognito modes work, and the fact that they use local storage, OptinMonster can’t track page views in these modes.
- The Page View rule lets you display your campaign based on how many pages the visitor has viewed during their time on your website.
- Learn more about our Display Rules,
Add Page View Rule
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you want to show to visitors only after they’ve viewed a specific number of pages you can use our Display Rules to do so.
To configure the Page View rule, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Display Rules view in the campaign builder.
- Next, add or edit a condition and select # of Pages Viewed.
- Choose the operator and how many pages you would like to use for the condition.
- When you are finished, click Save.