If for some reason you decide OptinMonster isn’t the right fit for your needs you could be eligible for a full refund. If you are within 14 days of purchase, you can request a full refund.
In this article, you’ll learn how to request a refund.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- We guarantee a full refund any time within the first 14-days of purchase.
- No full or partial refunds are issued after the 14-day refund period has passed. For more details, see our terms and conditions.
- Canceling your subscription does not automatically process a refund. If you are still within the refund period you will need to request a refund following the process outlined in this article.
Request A Refund
If for any reason OptinMonster isn’t the right fit for your needs in the first 14 days, we make requesting a full refund easy.
To request a refund, follow these steps:
- Log into your OptinMonster account and select the Help link at the top of the Dashboard.
- Next, select Submit a Ticket at the bottom of the popup.
- When filling out the form, select I would like to request a refund from the What can we help you with today? dropdown. You can also include a message regarding why you would like a refund. We really value your feedback!
- When you’re finished, select the Submit button to send your request.
- We’ll receive your request and follow-up by email during normal support hours.
If you do not receive an email follow-up within 24-48 hours please re-submit your request to be sure there was no issue with the submission.
If I buy an annual subscription but want to cancel after a few months can I get a prorated refund?
No. Refunds are processed only within 14-days of the purchase transaction as outlined in our terms.
If you only plan to use OptinMonster for a few months a better option would be to subscribe to a monthly plan.
If my subscription expires will all of my campaigns and data be deleted?
No. You can return to OptinMonster at any time and pick up where you left off with all of the campaigns you had previously created.