OptinMonster works on any website where you can add our embed code, including Squarespace.
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate OptinMonster with Squarespace.
After you’ve created a campaign in OptinMonster, you’ll want to embed it on your Squarespace site.
To add the embed code to your entire site, follow these steps:
- In the OptinMonster campaign builder, navigate to the Publish view and copy the Global Embed code.
- Next, log into your Squarespace account and follow their guide to adding custom code.
Embed on Specific Page
When adding an Inline campaign you will need to place the embed code on the specific page within the content where it should appear visually.
To add the embed code to a specific page of your site, follow these steps:
- In the campaign builder, navigate to the Publish tab and copy the Campaign Embed code.
- Next, log into your Squarespace site and follow their guide to adding code using Code Blocks.
What domain do I enter when creating my campaign?
When creating your campaign you can add the domain
squarespace.com for your campaign to load on. This will allow you to view the campaign when previewing your site.
If you haven’t registered the domain you want to use in your OptinMonster account yet, you can add the site through the Publish screen in the campaign builder, or through the Account > Sites screen. Learn more about how to register your domain in OptinMonster.
- In the Publish view of the campaign builder, be sure the domain is listed under the Websites section. Click Add a website if your domain isn’t already assigned to the campaign to select and add it.
- When you’re finished, click Save.