Do you want to use OptinMonster with your PrestaShop website? We make it easy for you! This guide will show you how you can integrate the power of OptinMonster into your PrestaShop site.
Step 1 – Create and Publish a Campaign
The first step is to create a campaign and retrieve it’s embed code. See this guide on how to embed your campaigns on your site for a step-by-step walkthrough if you need assistance.
Step 2 – Paste the Embed Code into a Module in Your PrestaShop Site
When configuring your Module, complete the following steps:
- Give your Module a Description.
- Set the Position of your Module. If you’re adding a popup campaign, we recommend adding your Module to the Footer. If you’re adding an Inline campaign, add your Module where you wish your campaign to appear on the page.
- Paste the embed code you previously copied into the Content field.
- (Optional) If you wish to limit where your campaign appears on your site you can modify the Exclusive and Define pages options.
If you’re adding an inline type campaign (After Post / Inline or Sidebar), you’ll add either the HTML Placeholder (if using a Sitewide Embed) or the entire Campaign Specific Embed where you want your campaign to appear on the page.
Be sure to Save your Module when you’re finished and that’s it! You can now navigate to the front-end of your PrestaShop site and test your beautiful new campaign!
Want to maximize your conversion rates? You may also want to check out how to split-test your campaigns to get higher conversions.
Q: I have questions about how the Embed Code works.
A: If you have any questions, such as:
- What domain do I enter when creating my campaign?
- What’s the difference between the Sitewide and Campaign Specific embed codes?
- I’m using the Sitewide Embed, how do I control where my campaigns load?
- I’m using the Sitewide Embed, how do I control where on the page my After Post / Inline or Sidebar campaigns appear?
- Does the embed code have to be pasted before the closing
- How do Afterpost and Inline Campaigns work with Embed Codes?
All of the questions above are answered on our main Embed Documentation available here.