OptinMonster makes it easy to collect leads with Bronto email marketing service with our seamless integration.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect OptinMonster with Bronto.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- As a best practice, we recommend you also connect your campaigns to Monster Leads as a backup.
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster that you intend to collect leads with you’ll want to integrate with one or more services to send those leads to.
To send leads to Bronto, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in the campaign builder.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Search for and select Bronto from the dropdown field.
- Name your new Bronto integration. We recommend using a descriptive name. If you create multiple Bronto integrations this will help you distinguish them.
- Enter your Bronto SOAP API access token and select the Connect to Bronto button.
- Configure your Bronto integration for this campaign by selecting the List to add new leads to and the double opt-in option you prefer.
- When you are finished Save your campaign.
Create Bronto SOAP API Access Token
When configuring your Bronto integration you’ll need to input your Bronto SOAP API access token.
To create a Bronto SOAP API access token, follow these steps:
- Log into your Bronto account.
- Navigate to Settings > Platform Settings > Data Exchange.
- Click the Add Access Token button to create a new token.
- Give your access token a name, be as descriptive as possible.
- Next, give this access token Write Permissions so OptinMonster can add leads to your account.
- Check that the Token is active checkbox is ticked.
- When you are finished Save your access token.