OptinMonster can work with any website. The best lead generation tool works on custom CMS sites too.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add OptinMonster to any website.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- We also have specific guides for adding OptinMonster to the most popular website platforms.
- If your site is built on WordPress, follow our guide for installing the OptinMonster for WordPress plugin.
To locate your OptinMonster embed code, follow these steps:
- From the OptinMonster dashboard, navigate to the Account page. You can access this page by clicking on your Account Name in the top right corner, then select My Account from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Account-wide Embed Code area. Copy the code in the box.
If you have already created a campaign in OptinMonster, you can also find your account-wide (aka Global) embed code on the Publish view of the campaign builder, under Platform > Any Site.
- Paste the embed code into your site template file just before the closing
In this example, we’re editing the index.html file. Note: Your own site may use a different file naming convention, use file snippets, or use an interface option for adding embed codes.
Paste the embed code you previously copied just before the closing
</body> tag of your HTML file. Save the changes to your file and upload it to your site.
If you’re serious about jumpstarting your website growth, then get started with OptinMonster today!
Our conversion experts will design 1 free campaign for you to get maximum results – absolutely FREE! Click here to get started →