OptinMonster works on any website where you can add our embed code, including Weebly.
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate OptinMonster with your Weebly site.
After you’ve created a campaign in OptinMonster, you’ll want to embed it on your Weebly site.
To add the embed code to your entire site, follow these steps:
- In the campaign builder, navigate to the Publish tab and copy the account-wide or campaign-specific embed code.
- Next, log into your Weebly account and navigate to Settings > SEO.
- Paste the embed code into the Footer Code field.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Embed on Specific Page
When adding an Inline campaign you will need to place the embed code on the specific page within the content where it should visually appear. You can also use this method to add a specific campaign (of any type) to just a single page of your site.
To add the embed code to a specific page of your site, follow these steps:
- In the campaign builder, navigate to the Publish tab and copy the campaign-specific embed code.
- Next, log into your Weebly account and navigate to the Design view.
- Drag an Embed Code block to the page where you would like to add your campaign. You’ll see a placeholder with the text “Click to set custom HTML”, click on that placeholder.
- In the modal that appears select Edit Custom HTML and paste the embed code within the provided field.
- When you’re finished, click Publish.
What domain do I enter when creating my campaign?
When creating your campaign you can add the domain
weebly.com for your campaign to load on. This will allow you to view the campaign when previewing your site.
The domain should be updated (or a second domain added to the campaign) to match your specific domain before you publish. This ensures the campaign can appear to visitors on your site.