OptinMonster works on any website where you can add our embed code, including Volusion.
In this article, you will learn how to integrate OptinMonster with your Volusion Site.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- This guide assumes that you are using the V1 website builder with Volusion.
Integrating with Volusion
After you’ve created a campaign in OptinMonster, you’ll want to embed it on your Volusion site.
To add the embed code to your entire site, follow these steps:
- In the campaign builder, navigate to the Publish tab and copy the account-wide or campaign-specific embed code.
- Next, login to you Volusion account and select the Design tab.
- Now, click on File Editor.
- Next, paste the embed code you previously copied before the closing </body> tag and save the changes.
What domain do I enter when creating my campaign?
When creating your campaign you can add the domain
volusion.com for your campaign to load on. This will allow you to view the campaign when previewing your site.
If your site uses a custom domain, you should also add your site’s custom domain (the domain used to reach the front-end of your site) in the Publish section of the campaign builder.
How do I add an Inline Campaign?
If you’re adding an Inline Campaign, you’ll add either the HTML Placeholder (if using a Sitewide Embed Code) or the entire Campaign Specific Embed Code where you want your campaign to appear on the page.