OptinMonster can work with any website. The best lead generation tool works on BigCommerce too! This guide will show you how you can integrate the power of OptinMonster into your BigCommerce site.
Step 1 – Create and Publish a Campaign
The first step is to create a campaign and retrieve it’s embed code. See this guide on how to embed your campaigns on your site for a step-by-step walkthrough if you need assistance.
Step 2 – Paste the Embed Code into Your BigCommerce Site
Log into the admin of your BigCommerce site. Next, click Storefront.
On the following screen, click Footer Scripts.
Paste the embed code you previously copied into the code editor and Save your changes.
You’re all done! You can now navigate to the front-end of your BigCommerce site and test your beautiful new campaign!
Want to track the conversion stats for your campaign? See our guide on how to connect your campaign to Google Analytics!
Q: What about Inline Campaigns or Campaign Specific Embed Codes?
A: If you’re adding an inline type campaign (After Post / Inline or Sidebar), you’ll add either the HTML Placeholder (if using Account-wide Embed) or the entire Campaign Specific Embed where you want your campaign to appear on the page.
Q: What domain do I enter when creating my Campaign?
A: When creating your Campaign you can add the domain
*.mybigcommerce.com for your campaign to load on. This will allow you to view the Campaign when previewing your site.
Q: I have questions about how the Embed Code works.
A: If you have any questions, such as:
- What domain do I enter when creating my campaign?
- What’s the difference between the Sitewide and Campaign Specific embed codes?
- I’m using the Sitewide Embed, how do I control where my campaigns load?
- I’m using the Sitewide Embed, how do I control where on the page my After Post / Inline or Sidebar campaigns appear?
- Does the embed code have to be pasted before the closing
- How do Afterpost and Inline Campaigns work with Embed Codes?
All of the questions above are answered on our main Embed Documentation available here.