OptinMonster can work with any website. The best lead generation tool works on 3dcart too! This guide will show you how you can integrate the power of OptinMonster into your 3dcart site.
Step 1 – Create and Publish a Campaign
The first step is to create a campaign and retrieve it’s embed code. See this guide on how to embed your campaigns on your site for a step-by-step walkthrough if you need assistance.
Step 2 – Paste the Embed Code in 3dcart
Go ahead and log into your account.
Click the Settings tab on the left of your screen.
The menu will expand. Go to Design → Themes & Styles and click on Themes & Styles.
The next page will show you your template files for your active theme (for below, the template filename is
Click your file name.
On the following screen, you will see the HTML source code for your template.
Scroll until you get to the closing body tag:
Just above that closing body tag, paste in the single, site-wide embed code.
Click Save and you should be good to go!
Ready to create more targeted campaigns? Check out our Page-Targeting Guide next!
Q: What domain do I enter when creating my campaign?
A: When creating your campaign you can add the domain
*.3dcart.com for your campaign to load on. This wildcard sub-domain will allow you to view the campaign when previewing your site.
Q: I have questions about how the Embed Code works.
A: If you have any questions, such as:
- What domain do I enter when creating my campaign?
- What’s the difference between the Sitewide and Campaign Specific embed codes?
- I’m using the Sitewide Embed, how do I control where my campaigns load?
- I’m using the Sitewide Embed, how do I control where on the page my After Post / Inline or Sidebar campaigns appear?
- Does the embed code have to be pasted before the closing
- How do Afterpost and Inline Campaigns work with Embed Codes?
All of the questions above are answered on our main Embed Documentation available here.