Enable the OptinMonster beta program in your account and test out new features before they are officially released! It’s kind of like time travel, but it doesn’t require a DeLorean.
In this article, you’ll learn how to enable OptinMonster’s beta program.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- Beta features are still being tested and improved by our team before they are officially released in the app. These features may not always work exactly as expected or may have bugs. We do not recommend using beta features with live campaigns.
- You can report any issues you find with beta features to our support team.
Enable Beta Program
You can enable the OptinMonster beta program in your account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Account page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and expand the Advanced Settings section.
- Toggle the Beta Program (EXPERIMENTAL) option.
- When you are finished, save the changes.
That’s it! You’ll now have access to all beta features as they are added to OptinMonster.