OptinMonster makes it easy to catch visitor’s attention and increase conversions with animated MonsterEffects™. Draw your visitor’s eye to your popup by adding a unique animated effect when it appears on-screen,
In this article, you’ll learn how to add MonsterEffects™ Animations to any popup campaign.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- MonsterEffects™ are available with a Plus or higher subscription.
- Click Me to See MonsterEffects™ in Action!
To add a MonsterEffects™ Animation to your campaign, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Display Rules view when editing any Popup type campaign.
- Click on the Actions step to open it.
- Locate the show with MonsterEffect option and open the dropdown to select your animation.
The following animations are available to choose from:
- No Effect (default)
- Rubber Band
- Bounce In
- Bounce In (Down)
- Bounce In (Left)
- Bounce In (Right)
- Bounce In (Up)
- Flip Down
- Flip Side
- Light Speed
- Rotate (Down Left)
- Rotate (Down Right)
- Rotate (Up Left)
- Rotate (Up Right)
- Slide In (Down)
- Slide In (Left)
- Slide In (Right)
- Roll In
5. When you are finished, click Save.
Can I add MonsterEffects™ to other campaign types?
No, it is only possible to use MonsterEffects™ with the Popup campaign type.
Can I customize the animation speed for MonsterEffects™?
No, at this time it is not possible to customize the animation speed for any MonsterEffects™ animation.
Can I add sound effects to my campaigns, too?
Yes! The process is similar to adding MonsterEffects™. See our guide on how to add sound effects to your campaigns!