OptinMonster makes it easy to hide or show your campaigns based on whether your visitors have been shown or not shown other types of campaigns in a specific period of time.
In this article, you’ll learn how to show or hide your campaigns using the has been shown / has not been shown Display Rules.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- This Display Rule requires a Growth subscription.
- Configuring this rule will result in the campaign not being shown to brand new visitors to the site who have not yet viewed any campaign.
Configure Display Rules
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster you may want to show or hide it based on whether your visitors have been shown or not shown other types of campaigns in a number of days. This is easy to do using OptinMonster’s Display Rules.
To hide or show your campaign using the has been shown rule, follow these steps:
- In the campaign builder, navigate to the Display Rules view from the top menu.
- From the Display Rules > Personalization menu you can select the has seen or has not seen rule to configure how your campaign should be shown or hidden.
- Next, select the type of campaign you want to associate with this rule. This step is required.
The following options are available:
- any campaign in the last;
- a popup campaign in the last;
- a floating campaign in the last;
- a slide campaign in the last;
- a fullscreen campaign in the last;
- an inline campaign in the last
- Finally, you’ll set the number of days.
- When you’re finished, click Save.