OptinMonster makes it easy to hide or show your campaigns based on whether your visitors have been shown or not shown other types of campaigns in a specific period of time.
In this article, you’ll learn how to show or hide your campaigns using the has been shown / has not been shown Display Rules.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- This rule requires a Pro or higher subscription.
Configure Display Rules
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster you may want to show or hide it based on whether your visitors have been shown or not shown other types of campaigns in a number of days. This is easy to do using OptinMonster’s Display Rules.
To hide or show your campaign using the has been shown rule, follow these steps:
- In the campaign builder, navigate to the Display Rules view from the top menu.
- From the Display Rules you can select the has been shown / has not been shown rule to configure how your campaign should be shown or hidden.
- Next, select the type of campaign you want to associate with this rule. This step is required. The following options are available:
- any campaign in the last;
- a popup campaign in the last;
- a floating campaign in the last;
- a slide campaign in the last;
- a fullscreen campaign in the last;
- an inline campaign in the last
- Finally, you’ll set the number of days.
- When you’re finished, click Save.