OptinMonster can work with any website and makes it easy to use with WooCommerce.
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate OptinMonster with WooCommerce.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- This guide assumes you already have the WooCommerce and OptinMonster plugins installed on your WordPress website.
Integrate with WooCommerce
When you create a campaign in OptinMonster you’ll want to integrate with your website platform to display the campaign.
To integrate with your WooCommerce site, follow these steps:
- In the WordPress admin navigate to the OptinMonster > WooCommerce screen.
- Next, select the Auto-Generate Keys + Connect WooCommerce button.
- WooCommerce will automatically generate Keys and connect with OptinMonster. You should see a success screen like this:
Once you’ve connected WooCommerce with OptinMonster you’ll have additional options available through the OptinMonster plugin and in the campaign builder’s Display Rules.
You can use these additional options to hide or show campaigns based on WooCommerce-specific conditions.
Plugin Output Settings
The following options are available through the Output Settings in the OptinMonster plugin:
- Show on all WooCommerce pages
- Show on WooCommerce shop
- Show on WooCommerce products
- Show on WooCommerce Cart
- Show on WooCommerce Checkout
- Show on WooCommerce Customer Account
- Show on all WooCommerce Endpoints
- Show on WooCommerce Order Pay endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Order Received endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Order endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Edit Account endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Edit Address endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Lost Password endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Customer Logout endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Add Payment Method endpoint
- Show on WooCommerce Product Categories (each can be selected individually)
- Show on WooCommerce Product Tags (each can be selected individually)
Campaign Builder Display Rules
The following Display Rules are available through the campaign builder:
- WooCommerce Product Targeting (show if the visitor is viewing a specific product)
- # of Items in WooCommerce Cart
- WooCommerce Cart Total
- WooCommerce Cart Subtotal
How can I manually connect WooCommerce with OptinMonster?
You can manually generate your own Keys in WooCommerce following these steps:
- In the WordPress admin navigate to the WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Rest API screen.
- Select the Add key button.
- Give the Key an identifiable description, we recommend “OptinMonster”, then select the Generate Key button.
You’ll be provided a Consumer key and Consumer secret to add to OptinMonster.
- Next, navigate to the OptinMonster > WooCommerce screen in a new tab and select the click here text link.
- On the next screen enter the Consumer key and Consumer secret you were provided in step 3 and select the Connect WooCommerce button.