OptinMonster makes it easy to add an image to any campaign with no coding required.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add an image to an OptinMonster campaign.
Some campaign templates already include an image block, but one (or more) can be added to any template, anywhere you like.
To add an image to a campaign, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Design View in the campaign builder.
- Click the + Add Blocks button in the top left corner of the campaign preview area.
- Select an Image block from the left sidebar, and drag it onto the campaign where you would like to add an image.
- A popup window will appear to select the image you would like to add. Select an image from previous uploads, or from your computer.
- In the left sidebar, you can customize your image and its block, including alignment, borders, padding, margin, and other settings.
- When you are finished customizing your image, click Save.
How can I replace an image already in a campaign?
To replace an image, follow these steps:
- Click on the image in the campaign to open the Image block settings in the left sidebar.
- In the sidebar, click on the thumbnail of the image.
- Select a new image from your previous uploads, or from your computer.
Can I add a link to an image? Can I track the clicks on that link?
Yes! To add a link to your image and track clicks, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Image settings by clicking on the image in the campaign.
- Toggle on “Add a Link to Image?” and add the URL in the box that appears below it.
- Edit other link settings in this area if desired, including the Open Style of the link (in a new window, or the same window), and toggle on and off if you would like to track clicks.
How do I add Image Alt Text?
- Navigate to Image Settings by clicking on the image in the campaign.
- Add your “Image Alt Text” in the Image Panel on the left.