OptinMonster makes it easy to add a link to your Success Message after a visitor subscribers through your OptinMonster campaign. Redirect to another page or download a file with the click of a button.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add a link to the Success Message of a campaign.
Add Redirect Link
Adding a link to your Success View provides clear instructions for what your new subscriber should do next. It also helps you accomplish more in one campaign: collect new leads, and immediately deliver more value after a visitor signs up.
To add a link to your Success View, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Design View in the campaign builder, and select the Success View of your campaign.
- Edit the Success View’s design as much or as little as you want. You can also import the styles from another view to quickly match your Success View’s design to your Optin View.
- Click Add Blocks.
- Add a Button block to the campaign. Again, you can edit the button’s styles as much or as little as you want in the left sidebar.
- Select the button Action settings in the sidebar, and choose “redirect” from the dropdown field.
- Enter your redirect destination URL in the box that appears in the sidebar. This is where the visitor will be redirected to when they click this button.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Can I configure my redirect button to directly download my lead magnet?
Yes! If you are using Dropbox to store and share your file, you can add ?dl=1 to the end of your document’s URL to trigger a direct download.
Your full lead magnet download link will look like this example URL: